Drunk idiots

They led us upstairs to a giant penthouse. Goddamn it was gorgeous. "Girls you'll stay here for a few weeks because of recent events.."
"Your sleeping with me shorty" Adrian said, amused. "And rose?" He says as a question "u-uh since blues staying with you um.. I'll stay with Ethan.." she says sheepishly an the half dingo laughed.

"EVERYONE GET DRESSED WERE GOING BACK TO THE BAR!" Nichole yelled.
"Nikki.." Rei said walking over to Adrian.
"What?"
"Uh.. age.." he says looking at me and rose.
"So what? Your the same age and it's not like we've never been illegal before"
"I-I'm not letting her drink." I pitch in uncomfortably nodding towards rose. "Yeah I have to agree with the rainbow" Ethan says with a serious tone but I knew he thought he was just sooo funny. "Look.. blue, our pack is one of the highest. We're a very respected pack and the police can't touch us unless we're hurting humans." Adrian says calmly. "You guys can go I'll stay here with her.." I say looking at my feet.
"Mm.. nah. You can go and ill stay with her" Ethan argues, winking at her.
"Mm.. nah" I say mimicking him in an irritating voice.
"I-I'm right here you know.." Rose looks at us awkwardly. "What do you wanna do cupcake?" Ethan chuckles at her. Ew.
"B-blue you should go have fun I'll stay here with Ethan." She says with an apologetic face. "Mkay. Sure." I say rolling my eyes.

Rei tugged my arm and led me to a green door and slowly it creaked open. "This is my room, You can borrow my clothes until we can go to the shops" he says opening his drawers and throwing a pair of black ripped jeans, blue shirt and a leather jacket. "Thanks, Nice style." I smile at his generosity And he smiles back. "You can get dressed in here, I'll be in the bathroom." He says walking away with his own hand full of clothes.

I quickly get dressed and wait for Rei, admiring his room. He had a big bed, the frame black and the spread green and black. That was the theme. So.. I was guessing that was his favourite colour?

"Woah." Was all I could say when he stepped out. He was matching me, black tight ripped jeans, green shirt and a leather jacket. "Heh.. cmon Adrian's probably waiting for us."

He walked me to the lounge room and Rose was waiting at the front door "bye, have fun" she says kissing my cheek. "Yeah. Thanks.. you too." I say smirking at her then giving Ethan the death stare.

"Holy crap you two are hot." Adrian says looping a finger through our belt loops and pulling us to his chest. "We're the favourites." Rei giggles in my ear.

"Hot.. that's a fucking understatement." A boy I hadn't acknowledged before says, giggling next to rose. "Are you staying here with us Jess, zack?" Ethan speaks to the tall slim boy and the fit, average height girl. Unlike the other males, he didn't have any bulk. Just tall and slim.

"Yeah might as well. I'll be here with soup, water and beds for you drunk idiots." He laughed and everyone smiled.

"Well, cmon!" Nikki giggles and Rei, like a tradition now, tugs me along.

*Time skip*
"So. Almega huh?" I ask Rei whilst sipping my beer. No fruity little drinks for me.

"Yeah. My friends Leo and Kai are almegas... We don't see them much though."
"I've always tried to find another" I laughed.
"It's nice. Knowing your not the only one that stands out." He says wistfully.

"Mmm. Hey baby." Adrian walks around people and sits on our chair, resting his chin on Reis head.
"Hah.. your drunk" Rei giggles.
"Might be.." Adrian says wrapping his arms around reis waist and pulling him into his lap. They were so cute. "Imma go get a refill," Rei says kissing him on the cheek and scurrying away.

Leaving Adrian looking at me, frowning. "You okay?" He said normally. "Y-yeah um.." I started but he cut me off. "Rose?"
"Yeah."
"Don't worry they won't hurt her."
Hah déjà vu.
"Promise?"
"Promise." He says smiling. Probably recalling last time as well.

He scoots closer to me and rests his head on my shoulder, pressing his body against me. "You know. I think you could be really close friends with my people if you wanted.." he says playing with my tail absentmindedly.
Everyone else here was an animalian too.
"Jess, Rei and zack seem nice."
"Ethan and Nikki are cool too... but you know.. Alphas." He says grabbing another beer from the waiter.

Good god. By the time we get back, the other three will be asleep and since I'm only having one beer I'll have to deal with them. Shit.

Guessing my thoughts Adrian says "don't worry, we can all hold our liquor." He chuckles.

It was odd how he could do that.. just somehow guess what I was thinking.

"so... Who are these mysterious alleges I keep hearing about?"

"Oh, my old boyfriend Levi's subs."
Unfamiliar to the term I had to pause for a second. Oh submissive. Right... Bdsm.

"If I need you I'll come to get you," I say, nudging his shoulder. "You should go socialise with Nikki, I'll go find we're Rei pasted out."

"Sounds like a plan." He laughed.

I hopped off the couch and went to the bartenders to ask if they had seen Rei. Unfortunately, they hadn't.

"REI?"
"REI?!"
I called
"Mm, what?" Rei says sitting on a couch alone.
"What are you doing over here? You said you'd be back.."
"I wanted to give you some time with Ari."
"Silly, I sleep with him."
"Oh yeah.. meh" he shrugged.
"God how many drinks have you had.."
"Mmm.. 12?" I've lost count.
"Mkay imma take ya home."
"Buuuuttt~"
"Nope." I sigh pulling him up.

I grabbed a now very very drunk Adrian an even drunker Nikki and even drunker drunker Rei. Good lord. I dragged the drunk idiots to the car and I drove home.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
H.. Ha... Huh... Silly drunks.