New friends

He rocked his hips back and forth, a mixture of our groans and moans creating a strange melody.

After 10 minutes of the same thing I was about to start crying real tears. I needed him to stop but It felt soo good!

He pulled out soon after, groaning and panting.

"Good dog." He sighed, flopping on his side and pulling my back to his chest. It was quiet aside from the tv and our softening pants.

"Don't see how that had anything to do with the shit your into.." I say rolling over and nuzzling his chest.

"I-uh.. well I dominated you.. obviously.." he says questioning himself.

"Mm, yeah but not like Nikki once had to Jess.

"Well I wasn't going to hit you or tease you to that extent." He says closing his eyes again.

I roll back around and he grabbed my waist to pull me firmly against him.

I didn't mind feeling like this, it was nice, I wasn't gonna admit it aloud like most things though.
After more comfortable, partial silence I felt his stiff body soften against mine and breath on my neck.

I felt myself drift off too and I closed my eyes involuntarily and fell asleep.

***

".. blue, baby." I felt warm air brush the back of my neck and heard soft whispers from behind me.

"Mmh?" I mumbled and opened my eyes.

"We're working today are you staying here by yourself?"

"Working?"

"The club.. Adrian's club.. downstairs?"

"Ohhh Okay I'll come."

"Hoping you'd say that 'cause you are wearing this." He smirks holding it up.

"Honest to god I will hurt you." I roll my eyes.

"Sweetie you weren't very good at that last time." He raises an eyebrow as if to say really?

"Fine just gimme!" I reach out but he just holds it above my head. Yeaahhh being short isn't all that fun sometimes. Heck.. Rose is nearly even taller then me. Speaking of rose.

"Rose.." I trail off and look down.
"Shit. I'll be back." He mumbles and leaves. I felt jealousy bubbling in my stomach at the thought of her sleeping with Adrian but so so guilty that I took him from her.

I put the back crop top and a silky black skirt with light blue thigh highs. It did look cute..

I wandered out into the lounge room to see Jess and Rei in a 'sexy' maid outfit and Nikki working in the kitchen in Something I wouldn't call an outfit at all.

"Hey." Rei jumped off the couch and ran over to me.

"Wow you look.." I felt weird to say sexy.
"Wow you look... too." He laughs.
"Thanks. Where's everyone else?"
"Uh zacks having a shower but I don't know where the other four are." Nikki answers when Rei doesn't.

"Es was gonna apologise to ros-" I quickly cut myself off. They can't know I would now fall on my hands and knees for that boy, neither can he.

"You know our walls aren't soundproof." Nikki smirks and Jess walked in and starts laughing her head off.

"Oh whatever." I sigh.

As if on cue Ethan, rose and Adrian came out and Nikki and Rei left for breakfast.
"Cmon girl." Jess called for me.
"Coming. Gimme a sec." I say back and she nodded.

My eyes flicked to rose as she walked past me to get to the kitchen.

She had a pink sweater, black leggings with a matching black skirt.

"She okay?" I ask the two males when she left.

"Yeah just tired." Adrian says kissing the top of my head and going into the kitchen.
"Just me or are they acting weird." I say too Ethan quietly as we seat ourselves at the table as well.

"Enjoy." Zack chuckles as everyone reaches for the plates and food, eggs bacon and sausages. I was last to grab a plate and got some bacon. I love bacon.

"Only bacon?" Adrian laughs at me because I was the only one that didn't get everything.

"So?" I frown and he shakes his head.

I eat slowly, listening to everyone's chatter.

"So i heard rhys's and Levis pack is back in town."

"Who's Levi an rhys?" I pipe up in curiosity.

"Our uh.. old 'friends' that were gonna join our pack but made there own. And as you know there are different types of packs; the family ones and the orgy/everyone-loves-everyone ones though very rare now, their pack is like ours." He explains.

"I miss Levi.." Rei says looking down.

"Me too I miss isadora.. I wish they did join our pack." Jess speaks when she finishes her mouthful.

"Well were gonna go see them so hurry up and finish." Adrian smiles.

***

We all get in the elevator and go down to the club. The music blasting loud and people partying.

"Well, well, Well, look who we have here." A unfamiliar voice speaks.
"Levi!" Rei runs up and hugs the heck out of the person that just spoke.

If I thought Adrian was the toughest biggest meanest person ever.. I was horribly mistaken.

This Levi guy was about 6'9 black silky hair, muscles everywhere and god.. why was he wearing a shirt?

He had a pack of 12, including him. (Not talkin bout his stomach 😂)

Everyone said there hellos and interacted with each other so I just stayed with
Adrian.

Levi, Adrian, Ethan and I were sitting at a table and everyone else was off doing who knows what.

You okay kid?" Adrian smiles down at me. I nod and he gently pets my fluffy ears.
Ethan and Adrian start a new conversation leaving me bored. I look over at the biggest -in all senses- male to see him studying me back.

He frowns and glares at me until Rei comes bouncing up to me. "Blue you antisocial freak, come meet people!" He squeaks and pulls me away.

He pulls me to a big red door and opens it.

"Guys this is blue." He says pushing me  into the group of now 17 people.

"Soooo your the princess we've heard so much about!" A girl that looks like Jess smiles.

"H-hi.." I say barely above whisper.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/