I LOVE POEMS

INTRODUCTION

Many believe that the most intelligent way of expressing yourself is through writing and sometimes the silence you can hear is the most practical way of telling something without committing wrong deeds. Now the writer of the book entitled "I love poem" is presenting newly created and original English and tagalog poems which will touch your heart and open your eyes and mind towards the world and the beauty in it. There are also CREATED that composed for open-minded and overwhelming persons and readers. The literary is designed for all ages especially to those who can read and interpret. The contents are arranged by the dates the literary was accomplished.

The writer believes that essays and poems are reflections of our society and they are created for the exposition of wonderful and vivid colors that the nature hides. So for the enjoyment and leisure time of the whole family the writer shared this book and hoping that the readers will enjoy, tame and appreciates the manuscript contents. While opening... take a deep breath ...!!! Like what Mark Twain once said: "throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor... Catch the trade winds in your sails... Explore... Dream... Discover..."