Bonus Chapter III: My Brilliant Plan

Hunter's POV of
Chapter 3 (Deals & Conditions)
by popular demand

I was doing weights when I heard our door bell ringing. I wanted to have an eight-pack abs so Skylar wouldn't be able to resist me once I finally build up the courage to talk to her.

Six-pack abs just wouldn't do. My baby deserved the best.

Of course, I knew I was already the best guy in this lame town but I was also delusional as fuck so I didn't want to leave anything to chance.

I already memorized all of the things I would say to her. First, I would apologize sincerely, second, I would explain everything down to the smallest details of what happened, and third, I would ask her to be my girlfriend. Straight to the point, no beating around the bush, and most importantly, no sexual innuendos.

Ha. Super easy. I could definitely do all of those with no problem.

I still hadn't figured out how to include the abs in the equation though but I was sure we'd get there.

I dropped the barbels to get the door. Who dared interrupt my "Operation: Make my body irresistible to Skylar?!"

I almost choked when I saw the girl of my dreams standing behind the door looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

Jesus Christ, Santa Claus, Buddha, Beyonce, please help me! I'm not ready! I still don't have an eight pack abs!

My brain probably short-circuited at the sight of her that was why the next words that came out of my mouth was nothing less than idiotic.

"You forgot to make a booty call."

Yeah. So much for my "No sexual innuendo" rule.

"My name is Skylar, and I need your help." She said breathlessly.

No, honey, Your name is Skylar and you're my future girlfriend. 😏

"I know who you are, Davies."

I suddenly remembered I was half naked.

Where the fuck was my shirt? I needed to cover up these hideous six pack abs.

Fucking hell, she'd see my back tattoo! God forbid she'd think I was a gang member on top of being a cyber criminal.

This wasn't going on as planned.

I gestured for her to come inside before scrambling back to the living room to look for my t-shirt.

I was honestly freaking out. If I knew she'd be here then I would've turned this goddamned house upside down just to make every inch of it worthy of her presence. Holder and Archer stayed here the entire summer and god only knew what kind of diseases they left here.

I should've disinfected the whole house. Or better yet, just burned it to the ground.

I discreetly glanced at her and saw her mesmerize by all the crap my family called art so I quickly grabbed the million dollar worth nude painting Holder made and threw it behind the sofa.

Sorry, bro, but I didn't want my girl to think I was a pervert.

I grabbed my shirt and quickly put it on.

"So, how can I help you, girl who ruined my favorite shirt?"

"I need you to hack Kenji Yamamoto's e-mail account and delete the message I accidentally sent him ASAP."

What the fuck? What was she doing emailing that jerk?

"And what will I get in return in exchange for helping you?" I asked.