T W E L V E

"I love you, that's why I ran away from my wedding leaving everyone there, I don't care about anyone because I am happy when I am with you and I don't wanna marry someone else knowing I love you. I can't imagine sharing my life with someone when I know what I really want."

Isabelle POV

Isabelle POV

I stared at my reflection to see a different lady. I didn't look like myself. There I stood in the middle of the room in a tight pearl-white wedding dress. The upper part was too tight for my liking, then it flowed down hugging my legs.

It is a mermaid style which was selected by Sara. They did heavy makeup, nothing less. It looked good, but I don't like heavy makeup.

I looked at Sara who was standing near the door. She gave me an evil smile. "We need to leave now, we don't want you to be late for your own wedding, do we?" She said, tugging my elbow and dragging me out.

Caroline, father and others are waiting at the wedding venue. The only ones left were Sara, me and the bodyguards.

"Can I use the washroom?" I asked her. She gave me a disgusting look before nodding her head. "Make it quick, I will be waiting for you in the car."

I quickly went into the bathroom and opened the cupboard. I took out the small bag that I had brought with me. It consists of the savings I saved for my future. I went into the room and searched for my luggage bag when I found it. I opened the zip, and took out the jewellery boxes which my mumma gave me. I went to the door and locked it, making sure that Sara couldn't open it. I tore my wedding dress. Making space for my legs.

My room is on the ground floor, so I can use the balcony door to go out. I strolled towards the balcony. I slowly looked around to see if anyone was there. When I saw no one, I started walking towards the back gate into the garden, but to my bad luck, it had a lock. I looked around for a rock and when I found it I started hitting the lock with the rock.

When it broke, I quickly started running. The dress started tearing up but I did not care. I need to hurry up and catch a cab. I stood on the pavement and waved my hand for a cab to stop. A yellow cab stopped. I got in, told him to drive to the train station.

I need to leave this place before my father finds out. I'm sure Sara might've understood by now. Reaching the train station, I made a rush towards the ticket counter. People were watching me and I didn't care about it.

"Can I have a ticket to New York?"

"There is a train in ten minutes."

"Okay." I started walking towards the compartment. I knew for sure my father would be searching for me at the airport. All the highways. I learnt from the worker that I could take a train to New York. The trains wouldn't be halted at any station.