S E V E NT E E N

Isabelle POV

I tap my fingers on Cyrus's arm while he massages my toe fingers. We are waiting for Xavier and Elora. We made plans for sightseeing. Yesterday, Cyrus and I went for a dip while Xavier and Elora stayed back on the deck. "What are we gonna do now?"

"We need to wait for that husband and wife." I laughed. Cyrus gave up knocking on their door an hour ago.

"What's this called?" Cyrus asked, holding out my shorts. "Shorts?"

He rolled his eyes. "The style?"

"It's boho," I said. "I got them from Shein. I love these kinds of wide-leg shorts."

"Hmm, they look good on you."

"You look good too." He is wearing a beige summer shirt and cargo shorts. His hair's messy but he looks hot.

"Sorry, darlings." Elora wandered wearing linen shorts and a crop top. Xavier was behind her holding her hat and water bottle.

"Finally."

"Come on... Come on..." Cyrus threw the car keys at Xavier. "You're driving."

"Me?"

"Yeah... You." Cyrus stood up from the sofa. I picked up my bag and held his hand.

"It's okay, Xavier. Or else I will drive. I even got my driving licence."

"No."

"No." Both the men said in unison.

*

We are at Pearl Harbour. The ride was long but we had fun. Xavier and Elora knew how to spend time. Throughout the car ride, we played the 'guess the movie' game. It was fun.

"Where will we be going after this?" I asked. Cyrus placed his cap on my head. He used Xavier's. "Hanauma Bay."

"Did you see the movie Pearl Harbour?" Elora asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"West of Honolulu is Pearl Harbour, you must have known the rest of the information about this place in the movie," Cyrus said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, I want to see the sunset here," I said.

"You know the sunset scene in the movie was always my favourite scene."

"Ohh."

"Come on," Elora said.

"Yeah," I said. I pulled Cyrus along with me to where Elora and Xavier were.

"Just a moment, you people go. I will be back in a few minutes." Cyrus said, kissing my cheek.

"Why?"

"I need to make a call."

"Okay."

"We will go to the museum gallery, first. Cyrus will join us there," Elora spoke, holding my hand. "I have been here but haven't got to see the museum."

"Why?" I asked.

"It was a rainy day and it seemed like it wasn't going to stop any time soon. So, we had to leave early."

"Oh yeah. It was a hell of a day. We weren't able to step out of the beach house for a while," Xavier added.

*

I kept my hands behind me as I looked at the photographs on the walls. Xavier and Elora were ahead of me. I decided to leave them alone and go around on my own. I was looking at the photograph of the USS Arizona when I jumped in horror as I felt a hand on my shoulder.