3. I was wrong

Marty reads the school magazine's cover story Why is canteen food so awful (and they always get to stay)? at that exact canteen. Marty's lunch photo is featured as the cover story.

"You sneaked into their kitchen?"

"Walked into it."

"Can we?"

Julie looks around. The staff doesn't look particularly friendly. "Not the best idea now."

"What will you be writing next?"

"Mid terms..."

"Me too."

"And my next topic!" Julie continues, "Well, I'm meeting a manager later."

"Restaurant manager?"

Julie shakes her head. Marty's face gets serious.

"School manager?"

"Band manager."

Marty's face freezes. No way.

"What's his name?"

"Wolfowitz."

"The other Wolfowitz did it again."

On the other side of the campus, Jesse reads the cover story Why is canteen food so awful(and they always get to stay)? Ezra is  practicing the bass at a corner.

"You believe people queue up for this? It's like lining up for diarrhoea," says Jesse.

Ezra plays a dramatic tune, like those TV game show. He explains, "The word 'believe' means you think something is true even without proof. In this case, you see the queue everyday, you don't have to believe there's a queue..." 

"The focus is on 'It's like lining up for diarrhoea', you know?" protestsJesse.

Ezra plays the dramatic tune again.

"Still can't trivialize your mistake," says Ezra.

Keira gets the copy from Jesse and glances through the article.

Connor crashes in, "I have a reporter coming. Get ready."

"What institute?" asks Ezra.

"School magazine for now. I'll try Rolling Stone someday," says Connor. "What's Marty?"

Marty enters the band room with Julie.

"Hey guys," says Marty.

"Here you are..." says Connor.

"This is Julie. She's from the school magazine," continues Marty. Connor doesn't like that he's ignored.

"Hello," says Julie.

Marty goes around and introduces the band, "Keira, drums. Jesse, guitar. Ezra, bass..."

Jesse interrupts, "Ezra's our drinks sponsor. He's our Fanta boy."

"Yep," says Ezra. Ezra starts giving out soft drinks.

Marty continues, "Connor..."

"Hi, I'm the manager. I contacted you," says Connor.

"We call him 'the other Wolfowitz'. They're cousins," explains Keira.

"Oh," says Julie.

"We met before?" asks Jesse.

"I was at the carnival that day," replies Julie.

"And I was in the middle of a conversation," says Marty.

"Sorry, I..." says Jesse.

That's too much gossiping. Connor wants to get started, "Shall we do the interview now? Talk about our aspirations?"