Beating the bully

Jung's POV

Kausap sa telepono ang kapatid

"So How's your first day?" tanong nito sa salitang Koreano.

"Great, just great! I met a girl who's madly in love with my brother," natatawang kwento ni Jung.

"Who? LEE JOON?" natatawang tanong nito sa kapatid

"Uhuh with hyung!" sagot ulit ni Jung na naka simangot.

"Ahahahaha!" ang lakas ng tawa ni Lee Joon sa kapatid.

"Hey! Bro, don't you remember? I get in to this life because of you. You were the one who they wanted to be an artist and not me.

Just because you didn't want to, that's why they took me in. We're look alike remember? You had more pictorials than me, more advertisements and it will go smoothly if they didn't interfere with your relationship with Mina," pagbabalik tanaw ng kapatid nya.

Nanahimik si Jung nang marinig ang pangalang Mina.

"You still want her back, don't you?" tanong ng kuya nya.

"I don't know, I'm trying to get back on my feet after that incident," malungkot na sa bi nito sa kapatid.

"She's still with Minho," malungkot na balita nito kay Jung.

"Come on tell me more about the girl who likes your hyung," pag-iiba nito sa usapan.

"She thinks I'm an idiot," sagot ni Jung

"Hahahaha! Really? Wow! I want to meet her.That's for a change," tuwang-tuwang sabi nito.

"She keeps on talking to me in tagalog, she thought I can not understand her. Thanks to nanay," kwento nito sa kapatid.

"What did she say?" curiuos ang kuya niya na hindi mapigilan ang tawa.

"She was talking to me and said, "If you can understand what I am saying right now, then you can hold my hand as long as you want to, I'm yours," kuwento ni Jung.

"Wait, why did she say that?" nagtatakang tanong ng kuya niya.

"Because I held her hand after class and did not let go until we reach home, I really don't intend to do that. But I'm kinda pissed off by some girls there. They were asking me out, they are speaking to me in Korean as if we've known each other for the longest times." paliwanag nito.

"But why did you hold her hand?" naguguluhang tanong ng kuya niya.

"Because I told them that she is my girl," nahihiyang amin nito sa kapatid.

"Ahahahaha! You told them? She must be really pretty then." natutuwang tanong ng kapatid.

"So what's your plan, about her?" tanong ulit nito.

"I don't know, I intend to let her know, that I understand everything that she said. I need her. " Si Jung.

"Hey! Bro, that's not fair, that's not you." paalala ng kuya niya.

"I know, but I want to try," sagot ulit ni Jung.

" Alright, but be good to her. Don't hurt her okay?" paalala ng kuya niya.

Kinaumagahan.

"Ella, isinabay mo ba si Jung kahapon sa pagpasok?" tanong ni Aling Liza.

"Opo, ma," maikling sagot ni Ella.

"Naku! Malamang na bully na ni Ella 'yon ate," biro ng kasama nila sa Bahay.

"Aba Ella, hindi mo mabu-bully yun.