Chapter: 11 New lies,new guys,

"Spencer POV"
Toby umm someone throwing a Halloween party and it's some mysterious they are going to be at the party I said You mean "A" Going to be at this so called Party Toby said Yeah apparently they texted me to be at the party it's tonight I said I'm coming with you we don't What they're capable of Toby said Look some people who I used to know maybe here I said So? Toby said They could think you're a student I said Well I am but we are still being together Toby said Then my Voicemail goes off.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey Spencer this is your father I'm coming home and staying there for a while at your place." My dad said on the voicemail.
You wanted a egg roll? Toby said yeah he's coming here ugh I said What happened with your dad? Toby said Well he get up one day and decided to go cheat on my mom with two woman and he suddenly try's to hide it and I was born So was my sister Alex. So yeah just the Usually Drama he would probably not let me see you but I'm more mature then he ever was I said taking a drink of water. Well he won't hurt you unless he deals with me spence Toby said I can handle him Toby you don't have to protect me from him I said You don't own him anything but if he hurts you I'll make him pay Toby said Thanks I said Your welcome Toby said I love you Now i got plan my dress to wear tonight I said I love you too I'm Sure you'll look beautiful in it and hot." Toby said I have one meet me and we will go in together Tonight I said Sounds good to me Toby said Then I kissed him passionately and he kissed me back softly.

////// Later At the Party/////
I walked in the party looking around for Toby. Hey Spencer." Emily said Hey Emily." I said how are you? Emily said Good I said That's good Emily said. How are you and Alison? I said We're good Emily said That's good I said Then I saw someone I knew. Hey Spencer miss me Alex said Looking at me.

I looked back and Toby came in

I looked back and Toby came in. Is there something wrong? Toby said with he's arms crossed. Oh nothing I was just hello to Spencer my Ex and you must be her "boyfriend." Alex said I am do I need to punch you or something to keep you away from her? Toby said Nah You shouldn't Alex said giving a me a creep face and he walks away. Hey you look beautiful and why is he bothering you? Toby said I don't know I was looking for you I said I have a Spot I know we could kiss at Toby said Toby we are looking for A but I think Emily is A or maybe Alex I said let's go looking Toby said I nodded and we looked around the place. I saw a hidden door and went inside. Hello? I said Looking around. Then the door shut and locked. What the hell? I said I walked over to the door and banged on it and it suddenly felt like the room was getting dizzy and I passed out.

"Toby POV"
Spencer?! I said looking around for her. I saw a hidden door in the hallway in went inside and I saw Spencer Phone. She was here I have to find her. I said I went outside and looked around for her and I couldn't find anything then he phone goes off. Hey Toby might want to check the roof someone you love may be there it maybe too late Bahahah -A
Shit I said Then I saw someone was guarding the roof. Let me up there now! I said Sorry i can't sir Bodyguard said I gave him money and he let me in and I saw Spencer on the wall of the roof.