Chapter:20 He was never Dead

"Spencer POV"
I was in my Room in the Treatment Clement.
I saw Someone come in. Hello Spencer." Toby said Toby? I said I came here to get out and You have to join The A team Or else Toby said Toby is it actually you? I said Yes Toby said I missed you.. I said Can you just come with me because I'm mad at you for losing hope In me Toby said Toby I went here because of you I thought I lost you but I don't seem to matter to you A clearly Changed the guy I love I said you still love me? Toby said Yes I said Spencer We been apart for weeks I'm not sure If we are even a Us Anymore Toby said Toby? Are you breaking up with me? I said He nodded at me looking down. Oh I understand Go tell A I said Hi I can't believe I spent of my time on you I said Spencer I never got to tell you why I joined Toby said I'm staying here instead of going with you I said Looking out of the window. Spencer Please Toby said Fine you have 15 minutes to talk Why Exactly I said I joined to protect you but A Made me Fake my death so you could Suffer and I have to take you to him or else he will Kill you here Toby said What? I said Yeah I'm sorry Toby said You left me when I needed you and Now you wanting to end what we have Do you mean it I said I'm leaving rosewood for a bit after A is caught Toby said Toby please don't I said I don't want to but I am Toby said I understand I guess we are not meant to be I said It's probably for the best I have college after I'm done with this year Toby said So you want to be single I guess We being together and not feeling real wasn't a enough for you I said What we had was real but We are not meant to be We're not getting married in the a future I feel like I don't picture a future together Toby said I Understand So." I said So." But I will fight for you even as your friend Toby said I smiled and sigh. I Went to him and hugged him tightly And he hugged back surprise me.

You can take to A just Don't hurt me Promise me you won't I said I promise you Toby said He takes my hand and Takes me to the Location of A hideout

"At A Hideout"
I have her! Toby said I acted afraid. I looked around and it seem Like I knew the place. Do you have her? A said Yes Toby said Good Hello Spencer." A said Your the biggest Jerk in world for what you did I said Ahhhhh Spence See you underestimated me You're Ex Boyfriend is Working for me and You can't defend yourself since You were in the Treatment Client A said I looked down realizing I lost everything I loved. Toby Take her to the room A said Ok." Toby said And I was took the room and Toby comes in and shuts the door. I know I lost my everything but did I lose you too I said Looking at Toby with Tears in My eyes. No you didn't it's just Toby said Just you don't love me anymore I said I didn't say that I didn't Toby said Just leave I said He looks at me sadly And walks out and A comes in. You're going to see the real mastermind Tonight And You won't have Toby Protecting you anytime soon A said I looked down and A Took off their mask and it was someone I didn't ever to expect.

Nooooooooooooo I broke up my babies but I had a reason why but Stay tuned for season 2 and A revealing Soon 🤧😭🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼