Chapter: 15 Even if i try to stay away from you i can't

"Spencer POV"
So I said Looking at Toby. So Toby said I didn't think we would have sex I said me neither but it felt right Toby said I have a boyfriend you're My Ex still Toby I have to end things with Wren but I said Spencer I came here last night for you I'm not going to walk away and let's this British Doctor who mess up your relationship with your sister and he try to rape in that bar when you were Drunk I'm not going to let him hurt you he's using you Toby said Why are you fighting for me I was one who used you I said Because I love you I know I was a jerk but you changed me from who I used to be I'm not going to be that guy I want to be that guy who doesn't hurt you and won't ever betray you the only thing that matters to me is you Toby said I smiled at him. I have to go to work can you meet me back here later I just wanted to try to clear my mind I said Sure Toby said caress my cheek. I smiled a little bit and I got up and got dressed. Then I got a call from tanner.

"Call"
Hello I said Spencer We Found something on Hanna it's a number from a doctor but we don't know who exactly Tanner said What really? I said yes Tanner said I'll be down there is it on her phone? I said Yeah it's something about them being together and planning a secret revenge on someone? Tanner said really? I said Yes Tanner said I'll be down there I just got to deal with some things I said Ok see you later Tanner said
"Call ends"
Hey what was that about? Toby said It's something about Hanna being with a doctor? I said Woah Toby said Yeah I have to go talk to Wren but you're welcome here I said Thanks Toby said Then he nods and I walked away. I went to Wren house. Hello Spencer." Wren said Hi I said We are still together? Wren said I don't really know I said Why did something happened with Toby? Wren said Yes so what if it did." I said Spencer don't get it it's either me or him who do you choose Wren said I don't know Wren I said Why do even care about this guy he could be A Wren said because he's my friend and we were together for a short while and I still I said What? Wren said Then Wren brings me closer to him. Wren no I said Who said you can tell me what to do Wren said. What the hell are you trying to do with Spencer? Toby said Toby? I said You! Wren said Then he pushes me away to the wall. Ow I said You hurted Spencer big mistake Toby said He Punches him in the face hard and he falls down with a bloody nose. That's for Spencer." Toby said He walks away from him and he takes me with him.

"30 minutes later"
Spencer what kind of relationship do you call that he shouldn't just try to kiss you when he wants to Toby said Toby he wants me to choose I said between who? Toby said you and him I said Why Exactly? Toby said I don't know I said he hurt you Spencer Toby said why does it matter we had one night together it meant a lot to me it's just I said It's just you rather be with that jerk who clearly wants to abuse you I get it wow Toby said Toby? I said Maybe I should have been the one to leave." Toby said Looking at me mad."

"