Chapter:12 I'm sorry i had to end things to protect you."

"Spencer POV"
(Dream)
What is this place? I said looking around around. Miss me Caleb said looking at me. No not really Where's Toby's I said he not with you anymore he broke up with you because you care about Hanna Murder instead of him Caleb said what? I said He actually in that door go open it Caleb said pointing at the door. I walked to the door and I opened it. Toby? I said Spencer I think you should leave Toby said Why? I said because he's with me Emily said Emily? Why are you even with him I said he's my soulmate not yours so go back to Caleb Emily said No I love Toby I said Then come get him Emily said she puts out a gun and points it at me. Stop don't shoot her Toby said Toby if you care about me please protect me I said Then she shoots me.
//// dream ends////

I woke up and looked around and scared. Spencer you alright? Toby said no I said crying Hey did you have nightmare about something? Toby said yeah I just don't want to talk about it I said I understand Toby said Then I looked down And Toby lifts my face up and looks at me. You're never alone not ever for second." Toby said I don't say anything. I love you Spencer I always will Toby said will you? I said Yes Toby said I love you I said I love you too Toby said I bring him closer to me and I kissed him passionately and he kissed back softly.

"The next day"
I got up and got ready and I Suddenly got a texted. Stay away from the carpenter Spencer or else I tell the police about your secret and you get kicked off the force little liar your time is going down -A.
I have to stay away from Toby? This isn't fair but I have to talk to him I said I called him.

"Call"
Hey Spence." Toby said Hey Toby can we meet up I said Sure What's wrong? Toby said nothing just meet me." I said Ok." Just if you're not telling me something I understand." Toby said Just meet me please Toby I said I will Toby said K I love you I said I love you too bye Toby said
"Calls ends"

//"30 minutes later"///
I got into he's truck and I was silence when I got in. So why did you want to meet me? Toby said. Took a deep breath and answered. If I tell you what I'm about to tell you, you might not want to be with me ever again I said Spence you tell me anything." Toby said You have to stay away from me I'm just not right for you I said Spencer why are you? Saying this I thought you wanted it to last "forever" Toby said I'm sorry you deserve someone who's honest with you I'm not that." I said Looking at him with tears in my eyes.

" I said Looking at him with tears in my eyes