Chapter:18 we were meant to last forever

"Spencer POV Later that night"
I was finishing our dinner and I went to go get ready and I saw Someone in a hoodie looking around for something. I was holding it. Is this what your looking for? I said Then They Looked Up And turned around. Spencer? Toby said I slapped him and he looked back at me.

Let me explain Toby said No go I said I'm not using you let me explain Spence

Let me explain Toby said No go I said I'm not using you let me explain Spence." Toby said Get out of here! I said Then he looks down and Walks out. I started crying and I saw the police outside. Spencer you're not hiding anymore Tanner said Take me away I guess I said Tanner takes me to the police car and puts me in and drive off back to rosewood.

"At rosewood 30 minutes later"
Where's Toby Tanner said Questioning me. I don't know he's been using me The whole time we were together I said Woah Tanner said Yeah go ahead Hurt me take to a place I said We're just letting you go home but you're still a person of interest Tanner said Ok." I said I got up and walked out of her investigation room and saw everyone looking at me shocked" Spencer you alright? Ezra said No I said What happened to you Emily said I'm not telling I said Then I walked away from them Ans went home.

"At Spencer house"
I Saw a letter on the Kitchen table. Spencer I'm here meet me here let me explain-Toby. I grabbed my Jacket and Took my car and Drove there. I Arrived and saw it all burning Down. Toby? I said getting out of my car and I saw he's body. Oh my god No No!!! He can't be dead! I said I looked at He's body and saw he's Tattoo Saying 901 free at last. I saw it and cried my eyes out Near it all day and night.

"Ezra POV"
I saw Someone Near the woods and it was Spencer. Spence? I said She didn't say anything she was like out. I got out and Got her and Drove her to my place. She woke up. Ezra Let me go home Spencer said What's Up with you? I said Go away Spencer said Did something happened with Toby? I said No.... Spencer said Let me just call him then I said No don't Spencer said You're not looking good Spencer? What the hell happened? I said Nothing can you just take me home Spencer said Sure I said

"Spencer POV"
I got out of Ezra car and I went to my room and I looked around and I saw a picture of me and Toby.