Chapter:14 prentend not to love you is the hardest thing i've ever done

"Spencer POV"
I woke up in a black room and looked around. Where am I? I said I looked around and i realize I was in the bell tower. Is anyone up here? I said I am Aria said Why are mad at me?i did nothing to you I said You took Ezra from me Aria said No I didn't We're just friends I said Sure you don't have Toby so I made you end your relationship With Toby To make you suffer Aria said Wait you're not aria who are you? I said someone you know but it's best you never know Mystery Person said Let me go! I said Ok Mystery Person said Then they bring me to the ledge of the bell tower. No No No Please don't I said you said wanted me to let you go Mystery Person said I don't know who you are but you won't get away with this I said You're Ex Boyfriend can't save you, your weak Mystery Person said Let me go Now! I said I turned and I saw Toby. Toby? I said Spencer what's going on and who is this Asshole Toby said I'm the one who made Spencer end her relationship with you Mystery Person said Let her go Toby said Fine Mystery Person said Then he lets me go and run off.
//////
Why are you here? I thought you left rosewood I said I didn't I just went to a place I have Toby said So you found out I said I'm not going to be mad at you but why won't you tell me what happened to you? Toby said If I do you won't look at me the same way again you still deserve better I said Spence." Toby said Then I walked away from him.

"3 weeks later"
I drove to he's house and he working I stopped and got out. Hey I said Hey. Toby said I'm sorry for not choosing you so I'm leaving Tonight I said I don't understand why you choose your job and secret over me and this A person doesn't get to choose what you get to do Toby said Looking at me. I'm still leaving Even if A tells everyone I said Spencer I read I What your book said in it Toby said You should still date someone better than me I said I would still choose you don't you get I love you Toby said I'm sorry Toby I said Then walked away from him. Why are you leaving? Toby said I turned around and looked at him. Because it would be hard being around you." I said I wanted to give you these Toby said giving me flowers.

Toby you didn't have to I said I wanted to Toby said I should get going Toby I said Don't leave it doesn't change the way I feel about you Toby said I'm with Wren now we're not a us anymore Even if you think we are I said

Toby you didn't have to I said I wanted to Toby said I should get going Toby I said Don't leave it doesn't change the way I feel about you Toby said I'm with Wren now we're not a us anymore Even if you think we are I said. Spencer oh I didn't know I guess I can try to be happy for you Toby said I have to leave tonight I said Please don't leave Toby said I'm sorry I said I looked at him he looks back at me with Sadness. I know you probably wouldn't want to hear this but don't care about anybody else except you if you leave I don't know what I do Toby said I'm sorry I said Then I ran off from him and he looked at me with sadness.