9. Another

"So you're really serious about this girl?" I ask Vince causing him to nod and smile like if he were in love, making me smile

"So you're really serious about this girl?" I ask Vince causing him to nod and smile like if he were in love, making me smile. "Hell yeah, there's just something about her." He says causing me to pat the blonde man on the back. "Ask her out! You need to show her how serious you are about her." I tell him as he nods. "I think I might have her move in at my place." He says making my eyes and smile widen. "There you go."I say before walking out of the tour bus, and into the bar&grill we all used to hang out at.

As we all sat at the same booth, the same blow job girl that worked here, came over. And due to me siting in between Nikki and my Uncle, I couldn't just get up and leave. As I watch her go under the table, I mentally groan. I don't want to make a scene and ruin those fun so I said nothing. I felt the girl crawl passed me, and in front of Nikki causing me to tense up a bit. As the server handed out shots, I was the first one to down two, catching eyes around the table immediately. It wasn't like me to be a heavy drinker, nor do the drugs the boys were surrounded with.

"Woah, you good Kay?" Tommy asks as I nod while downing another shot. "Why wouldn't I be?" I ask as I meet eyes with Doc who seemed to notice my weird actions, immediately.

As I listened to Nikki get sucked off from under the table, the more shots I downed, causing even my uncle to get worried. "That's enough kiddo." He tells me trying to pull my seventh or eighth shot away from me, making me angry. "I-I'm Fine, let me have it!" I exclaim drunkly before grabbing it from him, and downing it.

"Mötley Crüe! You all alright?" A man with an accent and a fancy asks the boys with a drink in his hands.
"Oh, Razzle. Hanoi Rocks." He introduces once realizing no one really knew who he was.
"What's up, man!" Tommy says smiling, and giving him a handshake while the other boys welcome him once realizing who he was finally.
"We're touring the States for the first time, mate."
"Alright, sit down, join us!" Nikki says as the man sits down beside Vince.

"Fucking hell!" He yells as the girl from underneath the table pulls down his zipper, making everyone laugh but me. As she pulls him back down into his seat, he throws his head back and smirks. "I fucking love America!" He shouts making me smile sadly, before downing another.

"Kayla, business meeting." Doc says quickly causing my Uncle to help me out of the booth carefully, and hand me over to Doc. "Follow me." He says as he leads me outside on the porch where some people were smoking.

"Kayla, what's going on? Your not acting yourself." Doc asks me, making me shake my head slightly.
"Nothing, I just want to have fun, okay?" I say getting defensive, which Doc catches.
"Tell me what's going on. I know whatever is killing you, is hard to talk about. You are like your uncle, you aren't an open with your feelings." He says pointing out the obvious. This makes me sigh in defeat and look away from the man,  knowing I was getting frustrated even if Doc didn't say anything wrong. He was just right, and I didn't like it.

I knew Doc was the only person who caught wind of my feelings, which I appreciated. The boys did too but not if I expressed it too them, they weren't really focused on me anymore.

"You can't say anything, okay?" I say sternly, while looking at him sternly. "I promise. You're like my daughter, I wouldn't ever try to hurt you." He says making me slightly smile, before frowning again.

"Before the fame, before they met you... I— started to develop feelings for Nikki. I can't help but hate myself for it, because I know it's going to kill me... what am I saying? Fuck, It is killing me." I state while starting to cry, due to the alcohol and finally allowing my feelings out for the first time. "We both liked each other, and I fucked it up!" I cry out in frustration, causing Doc to immediately pull me in a comforting hug.

"Seeing him with other girls will be tough, but he'll come to realize what he's missing sooner or later, Kayla." Doc tells me making me pull away from the hug, and shrug my shoulders not quite believing him. "There will always be some other girl, and then there  will always be...boring me." I state as he stares sadly at me.

"I'm just going to head back to the bus, I don't feel up to this." I say trying to avoid any more conversation. Doc nods in understanding, before entering the bar & grill again.

As I walk into the bus, I kick off my heels and roll into the top bunk that was right above Nikki's.
After I close my curtains, and try to get some shut eye.

If he wasn't chasing me now, would he ever?