21. Hysterical

4 months later

4 months later...

Kayla was still living with Mick, while she desperately waiting for Nikki's sobriety phone call. But it never came, but she guessed it was better off that way for both of them. She only could pray that Nikki would get clean & turn his life around...

December 23rd was like any ordinary day for the two. Mick & Kayla would wake up late, he would Jam out in their own little studio, while she would work out in their gym. When they would get tired or bored, they'd migrate to the living room where they would sit & watch television together, and order food.

But today for some strange reason Kayla wanted to cook dinner. She had gotten into more hobbies after splitting up with Nikki. She picked up her love of playing guitar, cooking, and even reading. It was good for her. She was even able to rekindle her relationship with Mick again, which was amazing.

While the girl was draining the pasta water that she just boiled, the Tv suddenly switched from SNL to breaking news causing Mick to drunkly shout & curse. She couldn't help but to slightly laugh at his actions as she put the pasta back into the warm pot.

"It's a sad night for rock and roll—" The tv blared causing the girl to turn around to face the tv from a far, while grabbing a hold of the two large dinner plates from the cabinet.

"...We've just revived unconfirmed reports that Mötley Crüe bassist, Nikki Sixx has died in Hollywood this evening of apparent drug overdose." The news anchor woman anointed, causing Kayla to drop the two plates onto the floor. Silence took over the room due to shock and disbelief.

"No, no, no, no, no... Nikki... No." She mumbles as she cowers down onto the floor, feeling her eyes immediately begin to swell. Her whole body felt completely numb, yet her body was shaking at the same time. Mick was quick to make his way over to the crying girl, trying his best to comfort her.

"No, God! No, no, no!" She shouts while ripping her uncles touch away from her completely. She was acting hysterical, mostly because she felt as if it were her fault. Quickly the girl stands up, and storms over to the living room where they kept the car keys neatly in a bowl.

"Where are you going?" Mick asks while watches his emotional niece grab the car keys, before blocking the way towards the garage.

"He can't be dead! H-he can't be! He's not allowed to be!" She cries loudly, causing drunk Mick to become very anxious. He may be under the influence, but even he wasn't going to let her go.

"Kayla you can't drive! Your hysterical!" He shouts.

"I don't give a fuck!" She shouts back almost crazed like, scaring even Mick.

"Nikki wouldn't want you acting this way!"  He yells in her face, trying to get her to think clearly.

"Fuck Nikki! Fuck what he would think! Because you know what? Look where he is! In a god damn ambulance, probably hanging onto his goddamn life!" She shouts while pushing her Uncle aside, and bolting towards the garage.