11. Stud

The tour was almost over, and we got to spend time in Vince's huge beach front house which was right in Renaldo

The tour was almost over, and we got to spend time in Vince's huge beach front house which was right in Renaldo. Currently we were spat of a huge party go, and giving the boys a chance to relax a bit more.

As I make my way over to the boys on the couch, I ruffle Toms hair playfully before sitting in between him & Nikki. The nerd immediately smiles widely at my presence, while Nikki starts to lick off the last of his bump, before staring at my long legs, making me tense up a bit.

Once his eyes finally drifted away, he looks over and sees Vince talking to another blonde chick. "Hey are you in the band." Nikki tried to mock and impersonate the woman, while holding his imaginary boobs. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the boy's childish actions. "What are you fucking saying." Mick mocks Vince, causing everyone to laugh at the two, even making me slightly smile. "Have you met my wife, Sharise? You wanna have a threesome?" Tom mocks Vince, making everyone eye him weirdly. "Tom, What the fuck us wrong with you, man? She's fucking pregnant man. That's fucked up." Nikki says stepping up for the couple, making me raise my eyebrow slightly, before watching the nerd lose his smile rather quickly.
"Nah, I'm just fucking with you man! But don't be a fucking dick. Ok? Look at her man, she's fucking pregnant." Nikki says to Tom who laughs awkwardly and slightly nods in understanding.

"Don't be a fucking dick, Zutaut." My uncle says as he crosses his arms and lays back on the couch, in order to relieve the stress in his back.
"All right. I'm sorry." Tom apologizes again sincerely, making me give him a reassuring smile.

After a second of silence, I yank Nikki's beer out of his grasp, stand up, before taking a swing from it.
As I hand the beverage back with a smile, he just irritatedly glares. "Sharing is caring." I simply tell him, who looked annoyed.

When I walk off, I leave the boys to grab a snack for myself at the snack table. As I find the Dorito bowl, my smile widened, and my stomach growled. While a couple of child in, I happen to watch Sharise walk over and join me soon later. For the longest time we bantered about the baby's name for a bit, before she had to go to the bathroom moments later.

This left me to walked back over to the couch, where Nikki was now sitting all by himself. So I decided to join him, due to boredom.

"Hey." I say before falling down beside him again, causing him to smile. "Hey." He says before taking a swig from his rum in a bottle. "This party kind of blows, huh?" I ask causing him to nod his head in agreement. "If there wasn't any drugs or alcohol, I wouldn't be here." He states making me roll my eyes at the man, before slouching in the seat more.
"Wheres Mick?" I ask while looking around the room for my beloved uncle. "He went into Vince's room to sleep." He states making me laugh at the thought. "Of course." I say while leaning my head back into the couch, while continuing a long chat with Nikki.

Somehow, I ended up a little more tipsy off of Nikki's rum, and I soon found myself sitting rather closely to the man. After listening at one of his many dumb jokes, I then leaned my head on his shoulder comfortably. It was nice to have conversations like these with Nikki, especially since we didn't always get to have time to spend together anymore.