14. Explanation

Before the boys and I left for tour, Nikki and the rest of the boys had went with me to grab my belongings from Franks apartment

Before the boys and I left for tour, Nikki and the rest of the boys had went with me to grab my belongings from Franks apartment.  Luckily the man wasn't home for once, so everyone of the boy's helped load everything into my car, and then into Nikkis home.

Once all the box's were in Nikki's home, the boys had left to do their own thing, well besides Mick. The old man decided to stay back and help out more, although, he just ended up taking a nap on Nikkis couch.

As I started to unpack the boxes, Nikki strolled into the room with a small smile playing on his lips.
"Hey." I say over to smiling Nikki.
"I told you I'm having someone do it for you, you know when we leave tomorrow, so you don't need to stress over it." Nikki says reminding me about what he told me earlier.
"I know, I just thought it'd help clear my head.
Plus I doubt I'd be able to sleep with all these boxes around me anyway." I inform the man who slightly was smirking to himself.
"You could always sleep with me, in my room." He offers which I had no idea if he was joking or not.
"Yeah, no." I laugh slightly.
"Why not? Im Nikki Sixx, you know the one in the greatest rock band in history!" He says a bit offended and surprised I'd turn him down so quickly.

"Oh, yeah. What was I thinking? I'd be stupid to not sleep with one of the members of White Snake." I sarcastically joke, making him go into a bit of laughter. "You are mean, you know that?" He says causing me to shrug my shoulders before walking towards the man.
"Well I am related to Mick." I say smiling before walking passed him completely, and walking towards the kitchen which was near the huge snake skin printed wallpaper, surrounded in the living room.

"I wouldn't try anything!" He says as he grabs my wrist stopping me in my tracks from walking any further. "Yeah says the one who made that promise to Mick a few years back. Hell, it wasn't even a month into crashing at your place, and you had your hands down my pants." I bring up whispering as Mick snores away on Nikki's black leather love couch, not too far from us.

Nikki then smiles devilishly at the memory.
"I definitely remember that." He flirts while making his way closer to me.
"Mick was on the sofa sleeping, while my hands pleased you. I remember just the thought of us getting caught, turned you on." He says smirking while walking me to the back of the kitchen counter.
"Almost like now." He whispers in my ear causing me to close my eyes, while desperately holding onto my promise that I made to myself, which was not to sleep with Nikki, again.

"We can't." I softly say not trying to allow any moan from slipping through my lips. "But we can." Nikki says while unbuckling my belt, pulling down my pants zipper, and slowly starting to place his hand down my pants. "Fuck you." I quietly moan in Nikki's ear as he pleased me, making my knees weak. Nikki could only let out his devilish laugh, which so happened to make my Uncle turn in his sleep.
This was just enough to make me buck Nikki away from me, and look over at my uncle in slight fear.
"He's a deep sleeper, you know that he won't wake up." Nikki tells me trying to convince me to get him to continue with his previous actions, but I ignore the man, and zip up my pants.

I then watch my Uncle let out a yawn before sitting up from his position, making me raise a brow at Nikki, who which couldn't help but roll his eyes in annoyance. "God I'm not ready for that flight tomorrow." My uncle comments while touching his back in aching pain, making me walk to the closest bathroom, and grab two Advil's for my uncle.

While returning back from the bathroom Nikki was trying to offer my uncle a comfortable bed, but my uncle wasn't having it. The old man was done resting for today, and didn't want to be here any longer.
"Here." I say handing my Uncle the medication, causing him to take them, before swallowing them dry. "Thanks Kay—look I'm going to head home, I need to relax before I'm  trapped in a plane full of idiots tomorrow." He says causing me to nod in understanding, before patting his shoulder, and walking back to my room, before Nikki could stop me.

As soon as I lock the door behind me, a few minutes later Nikki was pounding on the door.
"Let's finish what we started, yeah?" He asks making me scoff, while getting into my pajamas.
"Kiss my ass, you promised that you wouldn't try anything." I yell through the door, causing him to groan like a child. "Come on, Kay! We wont be able to sneak around on Tour." He says trying to persuade me, making me roll my eyes for the hundredth of time.

"You're right, you'll anyways have groupies for that."  I say while pulling my new set of underwear on.
"Is that what it's about? Look... if you want me to remain loyal, I can do that." He says making me shake my head in disproval.
"Don't make promises, you can't keep." I spat the man who knocks on the door again impatiently.
"I promise." He whines again, almost childlike.
"I don't need to get any transmitted diseases." I comment not caring if he got mad or not, while I brushed my long blonde locks with my hair brush.

"You won't! Look Kay, my feelings towards you... they haven't changed, since the last time we hooked up. Even If you were with that asshole. I only hooked up with other chicks to get you off my mind, Kay." He expresses through the door, making me put down my hair brush, and begin to walk closer to the door that he was behind.
"Then why did it take you so long to talk to me again?" I ask while crossing my arms, waiting for a valid excuse.

"I've been dealing with things, and my mom was trying to contact me— Look..." Nikki explains with an upset tone, causing me to frown slightly. I knew the relationship between them was fucked, just like my own parents, and now I felt like a complete asshole for not asking earlier. Before he could finish his explanation, I immediately open the door, and hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry." I say with tears forming in my eyes, causing him to wrap his tattooed arms around my waist tightly. "Don't be... hey, it's okay, you didn't know." He tells me before placing a sweet kiss on my forehead, making me look up at him in admiration.
"I love you, Nik." I say while eyeing him with my puppy eyes, causing him to pull me in a passionate kiss. As the kiss ended, he pulls me tighter into his arms, making my face lay closely onto his chest.
"I love you too, Kay." He says while rubbing my back with his large hand comfortingly.