10. Cunt

The next day I didn't leave my bunk until we got to the concert arena

The next day I didn't leave my bunk until we got to the concert arena. I was trying to avoid everyone, most especially Nikki. While everyone flooded out of the bus, I used this time to change in tour bus's bathroom a clean outfit. It was definitely out of my comfort zone. I even decided that I'd curl my hair at Micks fitting room, which he had no problem sharing with.

"So what's going on with you?" He asks finally, after being silent for at least ten minutes.  "Nothing." I mutter as I curl the last piece of my hair.

"Obviously not, when you didn't leave your bunk today until we got here." He snaps while swigging some rum from the bottle. "Lady issues." I explain, while Doc then walks in and realizes he interrupted our conversation.

"Tommy's parents are here." Doc states, causing me to turn off my curling iron, and get up to walk over to the door.

While walking down the hall I notice Nikki pull in Tommy's new girlfriend into his dressing room, making me stop dead in my tracks.

"Well that's just fucking wonderful." I mutter to myself with clear irritation in my voice, causing me to storm passed the room. It took me everything and anything to not cry and pound on that door to fight with that bitch, but I didn't. I didn't because I realized he wasn't mine to fight for...

While continuing to walk around to find Tommy, I finally found him showing off his parents the fake decor rocks. "Oh, mom, dad, this is Kayla Mars." Tommy introduces once he notices me, making my frown turn into a genuine smile. "This is Mick Mars Niece, remember?"  He says to his parents as they gasp in realization.

"Oh, it's so nice to meet you! You are gorgeous!" Tommy's mom says hugging me, before gasping at my long blond hair. "Your hair is so long!" She says while combing her hands through the ends, making me laugh slightly. "I heard you from Greece?" I ask making her widely smile and nod. "Yes, yes I am" She asks almost surprised. "I used to work at this old record shop, and my old coworkers mother was Greek, she used to come in all the time to hand out Baklava." I state, causing her to rave about the dessert for a whole minute, before I took the opportunity to greet his dad.
" It's a pleasure." He states.
"Tommy looks just like you!" I state causing Tommy to give a confused glance, while his mom laughs. "I told you!" She exclaims making me laugh.

Before I could converse anymore, Tommy points over behind me towards Nikki. My smile immediately drops, and I watch Tommy's parents immediately open him with welcome arms.  If only they all knew what he was up too a minutes ago...
"Hey, Nikki, maybe we can fly out your family for the next L.A. gig." Doc says making Nikki glare at the man slightly. "Yeah, that's a great idea Doc." Nikki sarcastically says rolling his eyes.

"Oh, guys, I want you too meet somebody else! Babe, come here!" Tommy says over to the girl standing a few feet away, causing Nikki to awkwardly glance away. As Roxie walks passed me, she gives me a dirty glance which made me want to knock the living shit out of.