Chapter 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So this is my first fanfiction ever. I just want to say thank you for reading before we begin and say that while this is a Bellarke fanfiction it will be a slow burn. I ask that you be patient with me I don't know how often I will be posting chapters. I had planned on being further ahead in the story than I am, but life doesn't always go according to plan, so again just be patient with me. I would also like to say that I don't own any of the characters they all belong to Kass Morgan and the 100 writers, I do however own the storyline. Now without further ado: Jealousy [A Bellarke Fic]!!!

Clarke POV

I sat down watching the most popular couple in school, Bellamy Blake and Echo Azgeda, ship name, Becho. I cannot believe he went for her, she is the meanest girl in school. One time she got into a fight with Bellamy's sister, she was in the hospital for a week. Now, only one year later, here we are and he is dating the one who hurt his sister. Ugh.

"Hello, earth to Clarke, come in, Clarke," Raven said. She is the space weirdo in our group.

"Oh, right, Hi guys." I say to my friends including my brother, Jasper Griffin, who is three minutes younger than me; his bestfriend, Monty Green; my best friend since birth, Zoe Monroe; Monty's sister and one of my closest friends, Raven Green; Monty's girlfriend, Harper McIntyre; Bellamy's sister, Octavia Blake; and Octavia's best friend since birth, Fox Grey. My older brother Lincoln sits with the seniors.

"What were you thinking about?" Harper asked. She is like the "mom" of our little group. She and Monroe are best friends, just like Monty and Jasper.

"Oh, you know, the usual. What my next classes are, what we are learning in each of them if I had any homework today, managing my time for homework tonight. Stuff like that." I am the introvert of the group, so that should be pretty believable. Or so I thought....

"Really," Octavia said. "I could have sworn you were looking at my brother and Echo."

"Wait, they are in here right now, great. You know O, I used to like your brother, heck he and I were good friends, but now..."

"I know what you mean, I still can't believe he started dating Echo after all she has done to me, ugh."

"So wait, let me get this straight Bellamy, Octavia's brother, is dating Echo, the girl who badly hurt his sister???? The same Bellamy that would not allow me, simple old Jasper, near that same sister when we were in kindergarten????"

"That's the one," Octavia, Raven, and I all say in unison.

"You know, he used to sit with us and make jokes with us until she came along," Monroe said. "He and I use to be like best friends. Besides him and Murphy anyway."

"Yeah they were best buds before we suddenly pushed Murphy out of the group," Jasper said.

"Well, I hope he is doing okay, I know he has gotten more antisocial than he already was since Bellamy has started pushing people away." I will never get over the fact that she hurt and almost killed my best friend. Bellamy and I were so close until two weeks before he and Echo announced that they were together. I think she told him to cut me off because she was jealous of our friendship. He is in a toxic relationship if you ask me. Octavia spends most nights at my house because she cannot stand being around Bellamy when he has Echo over for a date night. Not that I blame her. Just being in the same room as them for a few minutes makes me want to puke.

"Guys, I have to go to the bathroom before my next class. See you later." I say getting ready to leave because I can't be here any longer.

"Hey, Clarke! Wait, Zeke just got here, can you meet him. You keep coming up with reasons not to."