Epilogue

Author's Note

I am so very sorry that this chapter is over a week later than I promised it, I've been so busy, and it's been a rough week, but it's here now, and hopefully it won't disappoint.

Murphy's POV

"Basically what happened next was the Princess and I went on a date with Blecho, we broke up the week after, Bellamy officially got Echo to declare their deal fulfilled, and I went back to the Dropship, to get Emori's number. Echo ended up getting the help that she so very desperately needed, and ended up with my brother Roan. Raven and Zeke are happy, with two kids.

The princess and I remained close friends, Emori and I ended up getting married. Octavia ended up with Lincoln, and they have a little one on the way. So much has happened in the 10 years since this happened, but you guys have to go to bed now, it's getting late and your parents will be home soon."

"But what happened between the Princess and Bellamy?" Clarke and Bellamy's five year old asked.

"Well, Little Renée , the Princess, ended up marrying Bellamy, it took them a few years to figure out how to be around each other, and the Princess and I finally told everyone that our relationship was fake about 6 years ago, and we are all living happily ever after. Now you and you're sisters need to go to bed so I don't get in trouble when you're mom gets home, come on," I told her, picking up the youngest, Madi, and bringing her to her crib, while Aleta helped the twins, Kaity and Alexandra, into their room. Then I went and tucked Aleta in, kissing her on the forehead and saying, "The Princess and Bell went on to have four beautiful little girls, Renée , the twins, and little Madi. Their kids' favorite Uncle and babysitter was their "uncle Johnny" because he let them stay up late while he finished his stories. The end. Goodnight, Néenée  ."

"Goodnight, Uncle Johnny, love you," She replied with a happy grin on her face.

"You always do really well with the kids, thank you John," Clarke said, as I turned around.

"They are really easy for me, I just tell them stories, and they love it." I say, as we walk down to the kitchen.

"Is that so?" Clarke jokes quietly, so we don't wake the kids.

"Of course it is, they love me." I reply.

"So, what story did you tell them this time?" Bellamy asks coming up and resting his head on Clarke's shoulder.

"Ten years ago, high school, the story of how Clarke and I fake dated."

"Really, wow, I can't believe it's been ten years. Our lives have changed so much, and yet, we're all still mostly the same. Jasper and Maya are settling down, Monty and Harper are still together, it's amazing that Bell and I got married before they were even engaged. Raven is happy with Zeke, Octavia and Lincoln are expecting their first kid. Sterling and Miller are finally getting married. Even Echo finally got help and is happy with your brother Roan. Monroe and Fox are off exploring the world, as queerplatonic partners. I'm so proud of all of our growths," Clarke said, as if she was giving a speech at our 15th anniversary class reunion, that isn't happening for another six years.

"Echo even apologized back in college. Life has been great since that year," Bellamy added cheerfully.

"Yeah, life is good," I said, leaning up against the counter.

"Thank you again for watching the girls for us. We really needed a night to ourselves," Bellamy said and started walking us towards the door.

"And hey, congratulations, you'll be a wonderful parent, kids love you."

"How did you know? We haven't told anyone yet."

"A lady can tell, John, it only takes good observation."

"And a fair amount of knowledge on human anatomy." Bellamy added.

"He's right, John, I'm her doctor, I know these things."

"Yeah, anyway, always a pleasure, I love you're kids, if you need more time away Emori and I will take them overnight sometime."

"Thanks John, love ya, see you at the game/movie night." Clarke said, waving goodbye, as I walked to my car.

"See you then, Love ya" I said, as I got in. 

Clarke's POV

We waved good bye to John, and Bell looked at me. "You love him?" I roll my eyes, he asks me this every time pretending to feel hurt, all so he can hear me say:

"Of course I love him Bell, he's my friend, but I'm in love with you." He smiles, and we head up to bed.

"Ya know, Princess, we really have come a long way," he says as we start up the stairs.

"I know, Bell, this chapter of our lives is the best one yet," I reply simply, as we reach the top.

"Hey, careful now, you wouldn't want to jinx it, you never know what is around the corner."

"Yeah, and I'm the one that's gonna jinx us."

"Oh shut up."

I laughed, "Let's just go to bed," I said smiling.

"That sounds like a great idea."

Half an hour later

"Hey, Bell, do you ever think about how different our lives would be if John and I hadn't started fake dating, and ended up revealing Echo's toxicity, as well as our feelings for each other?"

"Well, I used to, and then, I realized that it wasn't worth thinking about because any life of mine, without you by my side, would have been dull and incomplete."

"True, but stop trying to be romantic, that's never worked with me, besides, I'm being serious."

"Why are you thinking about this now?"

"I don't know, babe, I guess, it just hit me how, the only reason you got out of that toxic relationship with Echo, is because John was had a huge crush on Raven, and I needed to get away from seeing you and Echo being too lovey dovey, and just being who she was back then. I'm just glad that Raven and Roan got through to her, and helped her get the help she needed. Without them, she might be blackmailing someone else into something, but that's not who she is anymore, and I guess it's just strange to me how much someone can change in 10 years," I said, quickly finishing up my thoughts as I realized I was rambling again.

"I get that, and I suppose with John telling our kids, that story tonight would have set those thoughts in motion. I'm just glad we all figured our lives out," was his only response.

"Me too, Bell, and we will get through the rest of them together, now let's get some sleep."

"Always together," he said as he rolled over to cuddle me and began to yawn.

Author's Note

Okay, so I know this is shorter, and I feel like I have more of this story to tell but with the pressures of trying to find a job during Corona, and growing up in general, as well as not knowing what I want to do with my life, I just did what I had planned to do to end it sooner, and I AM SO SORRY TO ECHO AND HER FANS for doing exactly what Jason did and not showing her development. If I ever come back to this and rewrite this chapter that is something I will rewrite, because I did want to do what I could to help redeem her ( cause the show writers are failing) and I know I did too, just hopefully not as bad. I just didn't have the motivation, and there had been personal stuff going on, and I'm struggling a little, and just trying to keep pushing forward. But enough about that. I am so grateful to you all for staying with me, through my absence and still reading, even though chapters were sporadic at best. This show has helped me through a really tough time in my life, and so I'm grateful that I got to share a little bit of my love for it through this fanfic, and renew someone else's hope for Bellarke because HEY (SPOILER ALERT SEASON 7 EPISODE 11???) BELLAMY IS ALIVE AND AS LONG AS THEY ARE BOTH STILL BREATHING THERE IS HOPE!!!

P.S. I just wanted you guys to know I have another fic out, it's called: {a Bellarke fic} I need a main title yet, but I'm thinking about it and suggestions would be amazing, but, anyway, if you want to go ahead and check that out and tell me what you think.