Chapter 6

Author's note

Hey guys, sorry it's been almost two months, I had a really busy November and December and my grandma was diagnosed with cancer last week. Needless to say, It's been chaotic for me and I apologize, but I've slowly been writing and this chapter is finally done, Thank you all for sticking with me and my story, I appreciate it so much!

Clarke POV

When John and I took a bite of our pancakes he made a cute little surprised expression. Probably because I never told him Lincoln could cook, mostly because he can to and if Lincoln found that out he would probably challenge him to a competition, I'm surprised he hasn't actually, even not knowing he can cook.

"These are amazing, Lincoln! thank you so much!" John said.

Lincoln replied with a nod and said, "Of course, I may not like you, but my sister does, and I am not about to let her boyfriend go hungry because he stayed under my roof, I will just have to deal with you being around more."

"I, I mean, we aren't, we aren't technically official, yet, are, are we, Clarke." John asks me kind of nervously, he's cute when he's nervous, and I just kind of giggle, we kind of are, but I don't say that.

Instead I say, "We are as official as Octavia and Lincoln. So yeah we are," and that gets Lincoln kind of speechless and Octavia gets flustered.

"I, we were, I was planning on telling you," she said. "I just didn't find the right time, then you shared with me your feelings about John and I figured we'd let you two figure out what you were because I know how your love life was before and it was basically those two weeks that you were kind of dating Bellamy but it wasn't official and I knew you needed this so I decided to wait and, and well here we are," she fumbles through and I just let her talk until she's done.

"I know, O, I've known for sure since last night, but I guessed like two weeks ago, and it's okay. It's about time you two got together, I've only been waiting for it to happen since you started living here and I actually saw you two interact. It was painfully obvious that you two liked each other."

"Really? I thought I did a pretty good job of hiding it," Lincoln said and I laughed.

"If that was a pretty good job, I'd like to see a bad job because it was honestly so cringey." After that we all just kind of laughed and then we ate in mostly silence sharing a few stories here and there. about our childhoods and just how much life has changed. Charlotte pops in every once in a while with stories from school. Over all it was a really good breakfast and went really well.

Murphy POV

After we finished eating breakfast, I got a text from my mom.

Hey, when are you gonna be home?

IDK, we just finished breakfast.

Just hurry home okay?

Sure, why though?

We were going to do a family day, and we kind of need you and your sister here to do that.

You have the day off? I thought you worked all day.

I don't now come on and hurry up.

Yes, mom.

Clarke was just finishing sharing the story about how we literally ran into each other again as I finished texting my mom. When she was done, I stood up and said, "Thank you guys, so much both for last night and this morning, but Lottie and I have to go."

Octavia and Lottie both gave me pouty faces. Clarke gave me a look and quietly asked, "Is everything okay?" as Lottie and Octavia went to grab any of Lottie's stuff that was upstairs.