one

See guys this is such a good neighborhood youll love it the adoption lady said to the three boys sitting in the back of her car. The boys were jack age 12 ,daniel age 7, and zach age 21 months. Jack looked up at the house once they arrived it looked normal to him. Jack sank his fingernails into his palm of his right hand then with his left grabbed a hold of his seven year old brothers hand. He followed the lady up to the front door she knocked and the nerves jack had immediately came back when two men opened the door. Oh my gosh! They are so cute! The blond exclaimed the adoption lady handed zach to corbyn jack prepared himself for his baby brother to start shrieking and crying but it never happened usually the baby would start to cry when he was in the arms of a stranger but not now he snuggled into the faux blond.this little guys name is zachary or zach for short the lady said gesturing to zach who was now sucking on his thumb. This is Daniel she said and daniel hid behind her legs the lady laughed a little bit hes shy she said and the man who wasnt holding zach bent down to daniels level hey now no need to be afraid he said in a soothing voice he put his arms out for daniel who gladly accepted and let the man pick him up. Jack had never saw his brothers get close with a family and it made him think what if they decided they wanted to keep his brothers but not him. And this little sweetheart is jack the lady says putting her hand on jacks back and gently pushing him towards the men. Both of the men gave him a warm smile jack bits on his lip and sinks his nails a little deeper into his palm. Hi jack! The blond smiles brightly jack gave him a small small smile hi he saud quietly soon after the adoption lady left but jack was still very nervous. Common lets get to know each other the man now known as Jonah said leading the others to the living room jack sat on the couch and daniel chose to sit in his lap jack was glad he did though so he could kinda hide behind daniel or his attention would be on daniel. Corbyn sat down beside jack and daniel with zach in his lap zach seemed to really like corbyn. The boys new dads asked them lots of questions and jack answered a few but was mostly quiet. The other boys however felt at home and loved their new foster family already. Jonah said that he liked jacks hair making jack smile a bit but he was still very nervous but deep down he felt something different something he hasnt felt yet it was love jack felt loved by the two men he just didn't know what the feeling was yet hes never experienced it.