two

Next day

Jack was still very nervous he couldnt sleep the night before afraid that something would happen yo him or his brothers he finally fell asleep around 4:00am. Jack was afraid he was gonna mess up and do something the men didnt like and they wohld end up hating him. It was the total opposite though it had only been one night since the boys came into Jonah and corbyns lives but they loved them they sensed jacks fear and nervousness and they didnt want him to feel that any longer since they planned on adopting the boys one day instead of just fostering them. Jack held zach in his arms zach was very happy like he knew how much love he was getting. Jack smiled at his baby brother zach kept tugging on jacks loose curls that were falling in his face. Corbyn was was watching frim around the corner smiling he liked this life sure it was gonna be a challenge but him and Jonah were up to it. Jack adjusted zach in his arms and zach leaned closer and kissed jacks nose jack giggled and gently rubbed his baby brothers back. Jonah came into the room where corbyn was with a sleeping Daniel in his arms. Thats sweet corbyn said gesturing towards the two boys aww Jonah said. Looks like it's bedtime corbyn said once the sun went down and he saw the sleeping Daniel mhm Jonah said as the two men walked into the kitchen where jack and zach were. Hi bud Jonah said patting jacks back with his free hand corbyn took zach who was now sucking on his paci that jack had put in his mouth. Ready for bed champ? Corbyn asked trying to be as nice as possible to the boy knowing these kids past. Their father neglected them after their mother passed away whilst giving birth to zach the father blamed the kids for the mothers death. Jack tensed up when Jonah wrapped his arm around the boys shoulders but didn't pull away. Jonah told jack to go up to bed and that he and corbyn would be up in a few minutes jack just nodded and went to his room closing the door and curling into a ball on top of his bed. After corbyn and Jonah put their two youngest boys to sleep they went to tell jack night. They walked into the light blue painted bedroom they saw jack already asleep curled in a ball it broke the men they disnt want to see their son like this it had only been a day but jack was their son. Jonah sighed and gently picked the boy up and corbyn pulled down the blankets Jonah gently laid jack down and tucked him in kissing his forehead corbyn doing the same making jack smile in his sleep he was safe and loved something he never had.