nine

Corbyn fell asleep in Jack's room with him and jonah was confused as to where he went when he awoke but knew he didn't leave since his keys and phone were on the bedside table and he knew corbyn wouldnt leave without telling him first.

It was still dark out but Jonah had to go back to work which he didn't want to do he wanted to stay home and play with the boys. Jonah went to take a shower but before he decided to check on the boys and see if he could locate his love.

Jonah smiled and kissed daniel covering his back up in the blankets he had kicked off earlier he then went to check on Zach gently kissing his head before making his way to jacks room.

Jonah smiled at his husband holding their little boy who was sound asleep in his arms hugging the stuffed toy Corbyn gave him hours earlier. Jonah brushed some hair out of jacks face and kissed his head then pecked Corbyn's lips awaking the younger male. Corbyn rubbed his eyes and looked up at jonah
"Oh good morning babe" he yawned sitting up "morning hun" Jonah smiled watching jack shift in his sleep and hug Corbyn more than he already was Corbyn smiled as well "he had a nightmare so I was holding him until he fell back asleep but I guess I feel asleep too" Corbyn chuckled. Jonah smiled leaning over to kiss jacks head once again "poor baby" he whispered brushing his curls out of his face. "I'm going to stay in here with him and go back to sleep until daniel or Zach wakes up." Corbyn yawned laying back down and pulling the blanket covering him and jack up a little more on both of them. Jonah chuckled "alright babe sleep well" he said kissing Corbyn's temple then going to take a shower.

Jonah showered and got himself ready for work but as he was styling his hair he felt a tug at his shirt and a small voice say "dada where you going?" Jonah looked down and smiled at daniel who held his stuffed elephant with one arm and with the other holding the hem of his shirt. "Aww baby I'm going to work" Jonah said bending down to daniels hight and pulling the young boy into his arms. "Why?" The young boy asked laying his head on his dadas shoulder "well when your big you just have to go to work sometimes" Jonah explained bouncing daniel in his arms to try and get the sleepy boy back to sleep so Corbyn could sleep in and since it was 5am and he should still be asleep.

"But jacky and daddy big and they no go work" daniel said hugging his elephant toy "well bigger than jacky and daddy is on a break for a while so he can watch you monkeys" Jonah joked lightly tickling daniel. Daniel giggled and hid his face in the crook of Jonah's neck.

Jonah glances at his watch he needed to be going soon so sadly he would have to break daniels little heart and go to work. "Alright bub I need to get to work now do you want to go sleep with daddy in jackys room?" Jonah asked daniel yawned and nodded "you sleep in there to" he said cutely "no daddy needs to go now but I'll be home before you know it just be a good boy for daddy alright?" He asked carrying daniel into jacks room and quietly opening the door.

"Babe" he said rubbing Corbyn's shoulder "hmm?" Corbyn hummed not opening his eyes "this little monkey is going to sleep in here with you guys" he said Corbyn opened his eyes and smiled as Jonah laid daniel on his chest.

Daniel snuggled into Corbyn's chest and jonah and Corbyn kissed goodbye. Corbyn held jack with one arm and held daniel on his chest kissing each boys head th e felt life was perfect when he was with his sun shines and his love but then he always remembered that Zach was sick and couldn't hear.

Corbyn fell asleep and didn't awake again until the sun was shining and a clean bathed baby was laying beside him chewing in a teething toy.

Corbyn woke up and smiled when he saw zach chewing his teething toy zach looked like he had just been bathed and he had corbyns first thought was jonah gave the boys a bath but then as he started to wake up more realized Jonah wasnt home.