six

The car ride to the E.R was mostly silent besides when zach would start to cry until he fell asleep.

"What is this place?" Daniel asked when jonah pulled into the parking lot of the large hospital "a doctor's place" jonah said nicely to brighten the mood for the two other boys since they would be in a hospital for as long as it takes for the doctors to examine zach.

"Because zachy sick?" Daniel said unbuckling his seat belt "yeah bud" corbyn sighed tonight was going to be a long night his babies should be home in bed but their at the hospital becauee he didnt realize something was wrong sooner.

Corbyn gently got zach out of his carseat trying his best to not wake him them adjusted the blanket he was wrapped in. Jonah ope ed the door.on the other side of the car for jack and daniel to crawl out since they had the childs lock on just incase. "Dada carry?" Daniel asked cutely standing on his tippy toes until jonah picked him up.

"Stay with us jack" Jonah said softly knowing the hospital was busy and considering these days so many people are getting abducted. Jack wanted to hold one of the mens hands because he didnt want to get lost but he was scared to ask what if they thought he was a needy baby they probably already do thats why they make you wear the dumb gauze bandages jack thought to himself.
Jack stayed right beside jonah and corbyn was just a few steps ahead of them holding zach who whimpered but didnt cry when he was awoken from his slumber.

Jonah held the door open gor jack and corbyn then entered himself with Daniel on his hip corbyn checked zach in and quickly filled out some papers about the boy.

The hospital was split into floors with elevators since it was so large so once corbyn was finished checking zach in they needed to get to another floor so they found their way to the elevators. "Can I push it?" Daniel smiled pointing to the buttons that said the floor numbers once they were inside the enclosed space "sure honey press the three" Jonah said carrying daniel closer to the button.

Zach whinned in a fussy state "shhh baby its alright" corbyn whispered soothingly the small boy. The elevator dinged and the doors opened on the third floor and Jonah lead them down a few hallways until they found the waiting room they were suppose to be in.

Jack sat down in the waiting room chair beside Jonah and daniel sat in jonahs lap growing tired because it was past his bedtime and corbyn sat on the other side of Jonah adjusting zach in his arms. "Dada cwan I pway with your phone?" Daniel asked rubbing his eyes tiredly. Jonah fished his phone out of his back pocket he put his password in and clicked on a game daniel played whenever he played on his phone. "Keep the volume down low okay?" He asked daniel nodded against the olders chest taking the phone and playing games.

About 45 minites of waiting a nurse called zachs name "I'll go back with zach you stay out here and watch these two" corbyn said standing with zach and following the nurse into another room.
Daniel yawned it this point it was around 11:30pm daniel was falling asleep in his dadas arms. "Dani go to sleep there going to be awhile" Jonah said taking his phone and placing it in his pocket once more daniel nodded against jonahs chest and within minutes he was asleep.

Jack looked at his feet or fiddled his thumbs anything to distract himself he was bored and he couldnt let his mind wander into the darkness of what happened last time he was in a hospital.

Jonah noticed jacks change in behavior from earlier to now. Jonah placed his hand that wasnt holding daniel over jacks twiddling thumbs "what's the matter?" He asked quietly they were the only ones in the waiting room at the moment "nothing" jack said laying his head on jonahs shoulder he was tired aswell but he didnt want to fall asleep in the waiting room of a hospital. "Thats a lie you know you shouldnt lie nothing good comes from it tell me whats troubling you" Jonah said removing his hand from jacks hands and wrapping his arm around the boys shoulders.

"W-well hospitals just- I dont like them" jack tried his best to explain to Jonah why he hates hospitals. "Why do you hate hospitals? Their not scary it helps people feel better" Jonah explained rubbing jacks shoulder.

"Im not scared its just- just that last time I was at a hospital my m-mother died" jack said making Jonah go speechless he knew the boys mother had passed but he didnt know jack had witnessed it.

Jack rolled his sleeve up a little bit and pulled part of the gauze bandage corbyn and Jonah had been making him wear the past few days away. Jack pointed at his least favorite part of himself once the scar was revealed "mama killed herself so I tried it to" jack said rubbing the scar on his wrist before wrapping the gauze around it once more.

"But dont worry I cant do it again...i won't do it again now dont worry about me because I'm fine but somethings wrong with zach...lets not talk about this right now" jack voice got quieter as he got more tired. "Okay now you get yourself to sleep" Jonah said kissing jacks head.

Corbyn held zach as the doctor did multiple tests the doctor was shocked by what he found suprised the men didnt know it was zachs ears that were the problem sooner. Two hours of testing showed that a past sickness zach had affected his ears but went away for around 6 months before returning. The doctor knew immediately that zach would need hearing aids one day but a possibility would be for zach to have surgery in his right ear since his right ear was most affected and it would help him alot when he's older and as for zach not talking yet it was because he couldnt hear what his daddys or anyone or anything around him was saying so now corbyn and Jonah would be left with a decision let zach have the surgery and things would slowly start to get better or wait and get him hearing aids as soon as possible.

Heyo double update bc its 4am and I cant sleep.

Plz plz plz comment what you thought of this chapter or also comment what you think corbyn and Jonah will do for zach This is starting to create a big part in the story anf also I dont know if this is what happens at the doctors when something like this happens I was just going along with what I thought ily all gn💛💛💛💛