three

One week later

The boys have been in the custody of Jonah and corbyn for a week now. Daniel had started to call corbyn daddy and Jonah dada the men liked the names zach loved the two men and would cry if they sat him down for even a second but jack jack loved the men he really did but he was still really scared and would cry at night he wasn't like his brothers he wanted to get close to corbyn and Jonah but he just couldn't he didnt think the men liked him no one wanted to adopt an older kid everyone wanted younger kids and babys. Jack kept scratching his arms and stabbing his flesh with his long fingernails. Jonah and corbyn had already came to the decision that they wanted to keep the young boys they loved them. Daddy daniel said to the older male tugging on the end of his shirt yes bub corbyn said setting zach in his high chair and bending down to the boys level cwan we go to the park? Pwease the young boy says the young man making corbyn smile sure baby go tell dada and jack corbyn said and the young boy ran off he told his dada and older brother corbyn dressed daniel and zach then got himself ready. Jack didnt want to go but he knew he had to he wasnt gonna leave his brothers alone with Jonah and corbyn. Jack wore a black hoodie with white writing and some ripped jeans a few minutes after he was done changing Jonah came and told him they were gonna leave. The family decided to walk to the park corbyn placed zach in a stroller and gave him some toys to keep himself occupied daniel held on to the side of the stroller corbyn pushed the stroller down the sidewalk and Jonah walks beside him but jack however walked behind them trailing behind them. Jonah looked over his shoulder and waited for the boy to catch up the sun was shining and it was pretty warm outside but jack had his hold up and a black hoodie on arent you hot? Jonah chuckles jack just shook his head no but he was. They arrived at the park. And daniel got really excited and grabbed jonahs hand and pulled him to the slide. Corbyn went over to one of the pick nick tables and started to take zach out of his stroller jack just sat down beside him. Corbyn gave jack a small smile after he got the baby out of his stroller corbyn sat zach on his knee then turned to jack why dont you go have some fun? He asks jack brushed some of his loose curls away from his face and shook his head no oh common now corbyn said taking jacks hand and putting zach on his hip he walked over to where the other two were. Daniel would go down the tunnel slide and Jonah would catch him both in fits of giggles. Corbyn gently ran his thumb over jacks knuckle which jack felt calming jack was hot but he didn't want to take his hoodie of and expose his flesh knowing he would scratch himself. Jacky play daniel said excitedly running over to his older brother and put his arms up for jack to pick him up. Hi bug jack said let's play! Daniel squirmed out of jacks arms and pulled him to the swings the two men smiled to one another zach however sucked on his thumb and buried his head in the crook of corbyns neck. The men chuckled at the infant and walk towards the direction of the other two. Jonah noticed something about jack and wondered why he was wearing a sweatshirt it was so warm outside he noticed he seemed sad or scared about something. Him and corbyn sat on a bench near by when he brought the topic up so blth just watched jack for a few seconds he was pushing daniel on the swings soon they decided to go home because zach had fallen asleep and they were planning on putting Dani down for a nap aswell. They started their walk home jack started scratching again not as hard but it made him feel better he knew people had it worst but it was just his anxiety. Jonah nudged corbyn and gestured for him to look behind them. Once they were home jack went to his room and just laid on hks bed looking at the ceiling Jonah and corbyn however were putting the other boys down for a nap. After wards they went to jacks room just to check up on him hey bud you alright Jonah said sitting on the end of jacks bed jack just looks up at him im fine jack quietly breathes well watcha doing corbyn says running his fingers soothing through jacks curls maming jack crack a small smile. N-nothing jack said quietly afraid if he talked to loud he might annoy them like it did his real dad. Well what do you wanna do sweetheart? Jonah said looking at jacks features like the light freckles speckled over his cheeks and nose this voy was absolutely stunning to him. I don't know jack said corbyn and Jonah looked at each other jack was certainly going to be a challenge fir them but they would fix it fix him.