eight

"Good morning my little bear cub" corbyn smiled looking into zachs cradle he couldnt sleep knowing the news or zachs ears. Corbyn got around 2 hours of sleep he turned jonahs alarms off because he always gets up early and he has work tommrow for the first time since the boys arrived since both wanted to take a break from work to spend with their boys and corbyns break would be longer since he was a teacher and it was almost Thanksgiving break so instead of going back for a few days he was going to stay home with a the boys and when break was over the boys could start going to school and jack would be in the same school corbyn taught just a few grades lower.

Corbyn changed zachs diaper and dressed him in a long sleeved onsie
"So precious" corbyn said to himself knowing that zach would not be able to hear him even if he screamed which he really wanted ti do he wanted to scream at the God's for doing this to his baby boy. "Common baby say daddy" he said his voice cracking in the middle he so dearly wanted zachs first word to be daddy but he felt so terrible for trying to couch him into saying daddy and scaring zach when he couldnt even heard him.

Before taking himself and zach downstairs Corbyn checked in on daniel and jack seeing both boys peacefully asleep smiling to himself.

Corbyn laid zach down on his little playmat in the living room giving him his stuffed panda toy then he went and made himself some coffee and zach a bottle filled with baby formula.

Corbyn came back and picked zach up causing the infant to smile a happy squeak coming from his aswell he loved his daddies so much.

Corbyn cooed at the young boy a wide smile on his face despite being in pure silence he was still a happy baby and managed to make his daddies so happy.

Corbyn held zach and fed him his bottle kissing his head ever so often he felt so bad for not helping zach sooner he was going to wait until Jonah woke up unless it was absolutely necessary to give zach his ear drops because he was scared he was going mess up and hurt zach.

Zach finished his bottle and corbyn too a sip of his still hot coffee "i love you so much honey" corbyn smiled hugging zach close to his chest and kissing his head mutiple times. Zach latched his chubby fingers onto the fabric of corbyns shirt making corbyn smile.

Corbyn couldnt stop thinking thst he failed as a father for his youngest mabey he just wasnt meant to be a father.

Corbyn remebers the day he felt his world crashing, the day the doctors said him and jonah couldnt have their own babies both were crushed

3 years later they decided to foster children.

"Boop" corbyn smiled pressing his finger to zachs cute baby button nose. Zach giggled even if he couldnt hear the noise and pressed his small chubby hand to corbyns nose. Corbyn smiled and booped zachs nose again and this repeated for awhile zach giggling loudly making Jonah who was walking down the hall smile. Jonah walked down the stairs and smiled at the cuteness of his baby boy and husband.

Corbyn smiled sadly at jonah and stood up holding zach still "here zachy boop daddys nose" corbyn giggled holding zach out towards Jonah zach giggled even if he couldnt hear he liked the little game and reached out touching his daddys nose gently.

Jonah smiled and took zach into his own arms corbyn and jonah sat on the couch with zach on jonahs knee playing with his panda stuffed animal both men adoreing the moment while zach wasnt crying in pain.

A knock on the door brought the two out of the moment "ill get it" Jonah said standing but zach whinned after being sat down jonah smiled and held his arms down for zach to come to him.
Zach smiled and crawled to his daddy. Jonah and corbyn both went to answer the door "oh hello" jonah smiled with a bit of worry deep down when he saw the lady who brought the boys to their home that day. "Hello Mr and mr marais" she smiled at the two then at zach "why hello zachary" she smiled lightly squeezing the infants cheek. Zach being the shy baby he is hid his face in the crook of jonahs neck causing all three to chuckle at the boy. "Ive just come to see how its going and if your enjoying fostering the boys" the short fluffy as jack put it women said smiling "oh yes were enjoying having these little sun shines around" jonah smiled rubbing zachs back the woman gave them a half smile "even jack?" She asked in quite a rude tone but still smiling. Both corbyn and jonahs faces dropped "what do you mean?" Corbyn asked furrowing his eyebrows at the woman. "Oh well I just assumed hed be back in the system by now gosh i dont think that boy will ever be adopted" she said in a cocky tone jonahs jaw clenched as he became angry with the short women for that unnecessary comment.