>>Nine<<

Last night boy I met you
Yeah, when I was sleeping
You're such a dream to me
And it was on a day like this

~ REM- Ariana Grande

_______________________________________________

"Your smile is so creepy. Who are you man?" Remy asked.

"I'm Dylan. I've been looking for my mate for a long time," he said still smiling.

"Sorry dude, she isn't here," Remy said and was walking back upstairs but stopped and Dylan's next words.

"Actually she's right there. The blonde," he winked and all our eyes widened along with our dropped jaws.

"She's already taken. So you've found the wrong person," Wyatt's voice was surprisingly deeper than normal.

"Wyatt, calm down," Miles said softly but it was hopeless.

"You may be her wolf's mate but I'm her witch's mate," he told us. "Don't you feel it?"

I did feel a pull towards him but I also felt a sense of discomfort.

"If you want her, you're gonna have to come through me," he growled and was walking towards him.

I guess Augustus was finally out.

"That can be arranged," Dylan said and I felt uncomfortable, angry and confused.

"Zara calm down. This is not the time to be angry. Wyatt needs you right now," Liv said but that was helping nothing.

Dylan was suddenly flung into a wall and thrown on the floor. I heard his bones cracking and I felt satisfied. I felt Wyatt holding me by waist which calmed me down quickly.

"You can stop, love," he whispered.

"Leave or you'll have to answer to a whole pack," Miles threatened.

"She will be mine. You'll see," he smirked and left.

"Is a mate witch real?" I found myself asking.

"Does it matter? I'm hungry and this week has been too dramatic for me. Wyatt boo, did you cook?" Remy asked and batted his eyelashes playfully at Wyatt.

He grimaced and I softly laughed at them.

"Wyatt, do you have a library? Of ancient books, like myths, legends, history of witches, werewolves, vampires and such?" I asked.

"Sure. The last door up the stairs. Just go up," he instructed.

"Wyatt bear, come and feed me handsome," Remy called in the kitchen.

"Rem, feed yourself!" he semi shouted but I could tell he was laughing.

As I found the library and walked in, I gasped in amazement of the size of the room. It was large. I imagined it would take a while so I proceeded to look for every book I could find on witches, werewolves and tribrids. It took hours and I just hoped it was worth it.

The mate of a witch is very rare. It only happens to one of a billion witches. Not literally. If a witch were to be mated to another witch, then it was for soul purpose and that couple would be superior of the witches.

Tribrids are one of the rarest creatures in the world and most powerful. A tribrid's one purpose of the world is to protect. It lives as long as werewolf but once it dies it is either sent to The Border or to Hell. When a creature becomes a tribrid it is because a person of a silver heart exist. A tribrid should protect that person with its life. If the person with silver heart dies, the tribrid gets weak and slowly loses its power and non dominants. Usually this is due to the point where the person is in the hands of the enemy.

A vampire should drink half or one cup of animal or human blood per day or they will become weak. If a vampire loses its humanity, they should be chained up and laced with sunflower. The sunflower is a friend of the sun which weakens a vampire.

For centuries a myth was told that darkness will come over the world. Hell will rise from below and the world will be in grave danger. A certain tribrid will be born and save the world. The story changes overtime that the tribrid fails and the existence of everyone is demolish. Some say that she conquers the enemies and the world is saved. Others say that she lives but her lover dies and sends a trigger throughout her to kill the enemies. A few say that right before she could win the battle she died leaving her lover and pack.