>>Seventeen<<

"You've got to be kidding me?" I looked at him ridiculously to only see him shrug.

"No Wyatt, no. I'm exhausted and tired and I need to bathe then go to sleep," I pleaded.

He had his strongest warriors, along with Leilani, Rick, Erick, Remy and Miles surrounding me.

"Just do your best," he kissed my cheek and stepped aside after nodding to them to begin.

"Wait, what are the rules?" I asked and he chuckled.

"There are no rules, love," he said and I was ecstatic to hear that but still felt tired and drained.

Miles was the first to come at me and he tackled me to the ground and I kicked me off and he landed in a tree. A girl and a boy came towards me and I punched them in the stomach and broke a leg for the boy and for the girl, a hand. This continued for hours as I defeated them all with ease. Even Remy and Miles. Remy was good but he got a little sloppy at the end. Miles was a little more complex than the others. But I don't mean to brag but I finally managed to find his weakness, which was spot in the shoulder. Leilani was next and honestly I think it will take a while with her being she was born in a coven. She was of the fire element and if we were fighting near a river and not the tiny particles of water in the air then this would have been easier. I had to use earth and air. You can't fight fire with fire, that would be meaningless. She started by spewing fireballs and different fire formations at me and the best I could do was defend myself. After a while, I got tired of the back and forth between us.

"Vypnút'," and she fell to the ground. I yawned in exhaustion and asked for someone to take her to her room.

When I thought I was finished with everyone and finally be able to rest, Wyatt moved from the door of the packhouse where he was watching the fights and stood on the opposing side of me in a relaxed stance.

"You didn't think you were done, right?" he asked with an cunning smirk across his lips.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked rhetorically. and he shrugged.

He stood there, neither of us making a move. I so wanted to get this over with so I charged toward him. By then almost everyone was gathered around us to watch. He easily just pushed me to the side. I got upset at this as he stood there and grinned his pearly white teeth at me. I activated my vampire side and ran towards him to catch him off guard but he only grabbed me by my waist and pushed me to the ground as he hovered over me. Due to the proximity of our bodies I could feel the dent in his pants and I looked down to see it evidently there. He only winked at me but I bit him and transformed in my wolf.

His smirk fell as he realised what I did. He was feeling pain in his neck and I could see it but he masked it from everyone. I tried my hardest to not let it affect me and concentrate on winning. Trust me that was easier said than done. He too transformed into his wolf and we were just all over the place. To others they would think we were actually fighting but to us, this was just a simple game. We were now facing each other and he took this time to lick my face.

"Oh my goddess," Liv purred.

"Concentrate Liv," I reminded her.

"On what exactly? His tongue does wonders," she was losing herself here and I couldn't help but laugh at her silliness.

I suddenly felt a pain in my two front legs. I looked down to see that Wyatt just bit me. I felt hurt that he could do that but then there are no rules, so to hell with it, right? Game on. I tried healing myself and realised I couldn't. I didn't understand why. When a werewolf bites another, they're perfectly fine. Then it hit me. If a werewolf bites a vampire, they're lives would be in grave risk of death or just being severely hurt. I fell to the ground as I felt paralysed. My body transformed back to human due to the pain and so did Wyatt. I heard him calling Luke before I everything went black.

Author's Note:

Honestly guys, I don't when I'm going to be able to update again because I have exams in a matter of eight days and I need to get my grades up. I love you guys and I'm trying my best here but when it comes to education, it will always come first. While I'm away though, just enjoy the book and if you want you can send some covers that you think will go good for the book and drop your comments and votes. Byeeee...