>>Twenty-eight<<

Zara's POV

"Well don't you two smell lovely?" Remy said with a large sandwich in his hand as Wyatt and I made our way downstairs.

"Give it a rest Remz," Wyatt said with a smug look on his face and I nudged him with my elbow. The only thing he did was chuckle and kiss me on the cheek.

"Remz? Haven't heard that in a while. Two people smelling the same, I wonder what that could mean? What do you think Miles?" Remy wiggled his eyebrows.

"Congrats, brother," Miles replied without looking up as he was reading a book with a baby on the front.

"So how was it? You know what I don't need to know," he waved his hand and sat infront of the TV.

"Not that it concerns any of you but we didn't mate," Wyatt informed them.

"Oh we know that much. Considering the fact that Zara here looks like a screamer and we heard nothing, we figured," Remy looked up at me and winked then put his attention back on the TV.

"What are we watching?" I said quickly to avoid the conversation going any further.

"On my Block. Season 2" he said and made space for me to sit.

"Ooo, I wonder who died. It better not be Ruby or I'm done," I crossed my arms.

"I know right. I pray to Goddess that it's Olivia. That bitch was breaking Monsar apart," he went on his knees and looked up then came back on the couch.

"Exa-," Lei's voice coming down the stairs cut me off.

"No no, we have no time for TV. Wyatt, you don't mind if we go in town for some shopping right?" she asked.

"As long as there's back up. Miles, Remy, accompany them," he instructed.

"But my show," Remy whined and Wyatt gave him a 'don't question me:
' look.

"Aren't you coming too?" I asked him and his mouth opened to answer but Lei beat him to it.

"Girl, you know the fiancé doesn't come to these things. He has to wait until the day," she said and I chuckled.

"What she said," and he walked towards me and brushed the hair out of my face.

"Be careful and watch your every corner at all times. I can't lose you," he whispered in my ear and kissed the mark.

I had to bite my lip in order not to moan. I went on my toes and pecked him.

"I'm the most powerful creature on this earth. What's the worst that can happen?" I smiled and shrugged.

"Don't. People who say that, bad things happen," his face went all serious even his eyes turned black.

"I'll be fine. It's just shopping," I held his face in my hand and he leaned in my touch and nodded.

"Zar, come on," Lei whined and pulled me away.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

3 hours later ...

"Come on, we've tried on about thirty dresses already. Can we just ask someone somewhere to make a dress or maybe come back tomorrow," I was now on the floor of the store whining.

"Stop complaining you big baby, you're marrying an alpha in three days in front of a whole bunch of people. You need to look jaw dropping," she was in the closet looking among different dresses.

"Lei, please, I'm tired. Even the boys went to eat and do whatever," now I'm rolling on the floor not caring who was watching.

"Just get up and try this dress on. This is the last one and I'm sure you'll love it," I sighed and went in the changing room.

"Okay, I'm finished and I better look good as much as I feel," I said which was true.

I stepped out and Lei was no where to be found. I called her name and she was no where. I shrugged it off thinking she went to get some shoes or accessories to match the dress. I looked at myself and I my eyes widened at how beautiful I looked. It was as if it was made specifically for me.

"You look beautiful," a woman with black hair behind me complimented.

"Thank you," I replied with a smile.

"Too bad you won't be there for the wedding," another voice said. "Spánok."

"Wyatt help me," I said quickly before sleep consumed me.

Spánok means 'sleep'

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.