>>Twenty-seven<<

Wyatt's POV

Zara was finally mine. It will finally be official in a few days. She will be my wife, my Luna and by my side forever. She has no idea how she makes me. Just thinking about her makes me go crazy. Her courage, her smile, her voice, her eyes, her walk, everything. An instant thought of her laying in bed with a swollen belly is enough to want to go over a moon. 

But that has to hold off a bit longer because it's been a whole week and we haven't heard from the witches and honestly it's making me more cautious as well as nervous. What if they show up when we don't expect it? I assume that's their plan but the scary part is when?

My head was now in my palms when I heard a light knock on the door. I didn't even look up because my mood was officially ruined.

"Wyatt?" I heard her velvet like voice and I looked up at her beautiful face. She looked so ravishing in a large sweater.

"I was wondering if you were since you've been up here all day but it seems you're busy," she said and turned to walk out. 

I got up and quickly closed the door as my body pressed against hers. I heard her sigh and physically tense as she turned to look up at me. I smirked down at her as her cheeks became red and she held her head down but I lifted her eyes back at mine.

"I am hungry. Do you think you could be my main course?" I teased and her tiny hands gently pushed me away but I grabbed her wrists to pull her closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and bent my neck in the crook of her neck. I placed gentle kisses on her neck then along her jaw. Her heart beat quickened and I smiled thankful that I affected her this badly. Her hold on my shirt was firm as if she were to fall.

"Can I mark you?" I whispered and she pushed me back gently. My heart broke in rejection. She stared at me in fear.

"We don't have to. It's okay, I can still wait until you're ready," I added, looking to the floor.

"Mark me," she said softly and my neck whipped up immediately looking at her.

"Are you sure?" I asked to ensure I heard right and she answered with a small smile and a nod.

I dipped my head on her neck, licking it and peppering it with kisses to distract her. I sucked on the skin and she moaned in pleasure. It was the sexiest sound I've ever heard. I bit down slowly and when she whimpered I caressed her cheek and let go. I looked at her and there was a stray tear on her cheek and I quickly wiped it away. She pulled me to her and I lifted her up and placed her against the door. She lowered her head to my neck and bit down, I groaned in response. I held her more firmly and walked over to the desk placing her gently down with me in between her legs. I pecked her gently on the lips and watched as her eyes slowly closed. I carried her bridal style to my room and laid her down.

"I love you, Zara," I confessed even though she wouldn't hear me.

"I love you too Wyatt," my eyes widened at her confession and I felt a big smile appear across my face.

Yes! You have no idea how long I've waiting to hear you say those words.

I feel like the happiest guy in the world.

How do you like #Zaratt's or #Wyra's little steamy moment? They finally confessed. The 'l' word is out guys.

Okay, I want to make a little note to the silent readers. To ensure my book is making progress or not  I need y'all to not just read but tell me what you think. You would really help me if I know what needs improvement and what doesn't. I feel this book is a great success but needa a little more something. With your help I can make improvements in this and future books. So please vote, comment and share. You don't even have to share but vote and comment, telling me what you think.