13

By the time February rolled around, I was spending more time with Logan and less with my Mom and Rory. Plus, with all of my school auditions happening and an audition for a film I barely had any free time anyway.

I decided to just stay at Logan's when I had my Yale audition in order to make it easier for myself. My Julliard audition also went well, as did NYU and all of the other drama schools I applied for. I could finally relax. So, that's what I did.

I was chilling out at home when Finn called me. I picked up the phone, slightly confused since I don't have his number. "Hello, Sierra Gilmore speaking."

"Hello, love."

"Finn? What's going on? Is Logan OK?"

"Logan's fine love, don't worry your pretty little head about that."

"OK, why are you calling then?"

"Well, Logan's birthday is coming up."

"Really? When?"

"February 6th."

"Oh, God that's in 4 days."

"I know, love. We're having a huge birthday bash, what do you say?"

"I'm in. What do you want me to do?"

"Well, darling, you just bring your pretty little self. The theme is burlesque."

"Really? The theme is burlesque?"

"Yes, love."

"You seriously think that's gonna work on me?"

"It was worth a shot."

"Yeah, I'm sure it was. Is there an actual theme or is it just a regular college party?"

"Regular college party? You wound me, love. Theme is musicals. I'm going as Rocky from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, Logan's going as the Phantom from Phantom of the Opera."

"Alright then. I can't be bothered to question you anymore so I'll just accept what you say. See you on the 6th."

When the 6th rolled around, I got in my costume and pinned my hair up for the party. I drove to Logan's apartment where the party was being held. I saw Colin dressed as Fiyero and Steph as Glinda, both from Wicked.

"Well, hello friends." Steph looked at me in confusion before realizing it was me. "Oh, Cece, killer costume." I smiled and shimmied, t. "Why thank you, I'll leave the two of you to continue your conversation. Any idea where Logan is?"

Colin gestured over to the snack table, where, sure enough, Logan was there as the Phantom of the Opera talking to Rocky in his gold shorts. "Thanks."

I walked over to them, and wrapped my arms around Logan from behind, and seductively whispered in his ear, "Guess who?" Finn turned around at me and laughed. "So glad you make it love, you look absolutely ravishing."

"Why thank you, Finn. Logan, do you like my outfit?" He nodded, his eyes wide. "You look stunning, babe." I was dressed in the iconic dress as Roxie Hart from Chicago.

"Happy Birthday. I'll give you your present later, I left it in my car." I kissed him passionately as Finn watched, smirking. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make the rounds and hope Rosemary has gone for the same vibe as your girl, mate." We just laughed and waved him off. "So, you're 21 and I'm still 18. Some people would think that was weird."

"Age is but a number, Queenie."

"That it is Sherlock, that it is. You wanna go dance?"

"Sure. He grabbed my hand and took me over to the middle of the room where people were dancing.
"You really do look amazing, and super sexy." I smiled at him. "Well, if you like this, wait until you see your present."