23

It was now 5 minutes later, and I was sat on Finn's couch telling him about what happened. "I can't believe him. Do you think I was being selfish Finny?"

"Of course not, Love. You were thinking with your head, not your heart. Logan's an idiot. I'm sure he'll realise that."

"Thanks Finn. Do you mind if I stay over? I can sleep on the couch, I don't want to be a burden."

"You could never be a burden, Kitten. I wouldn't hear of you taking the couch. You can have my bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

"No, I couldn't possibly."

"You can and you will. I insist, and as this is my apartment you have to follow the rules. Got it?"

I smiled sadly. "Thanks, Finn. I need a glass of water."

"I bought some of that tea you like so much."

"Really? But how could you know?"

"I saw it in the grocery store and thought, Why not? So I bought it. It's not very nice."

"Well, I'm thankful either way. I'll make myself a tea, and you can go back to sleep. Sorry I woke you."

"It's fine, love."

I walked into the kitchen to make my tea, and heard a knock at the door. Finn got up and answered it.

The door was only open a fraction, but I recognised that face anywhere.

"Logan? What are you doing here?"

"Finn, I just made a huge mistake mate. Can I come in?"

"Er, I'm kinda busy Logan."

"I know, but I can't go to my place. Everything just reminds me of - Sierra?"

He saw me standing in the kitchen and barged past Finn. "What are you doing here?"

"Same thing as you, apparently." I joked weakly, holding back the tears that threatened to fall.

"I'll leave you 2 alone." Finn walked out the living room and into his bedroom.

Logan just stood there, looking at me expectantly.

"I'll go first." He nodded and continued to look at me.

"I'm not going to apologise. I'm going to take the part and go to California for the summer, I'm sorry if you don't agree but that's what I'm going to do. You can either support my decision, or not. The choice is up to you."

I looked at him.

"Sierra, I'm so sorry. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I've changed so much because of you. I was the one being selfish, not you. You are just trying to follow your dreams which I can understand. I'm sorry for not supporting you and you are the most amazing girlfriend ever. I am the luckiest guy on earth. I support your decision. I may not want you to leave me, but I made the decision to leave for a year before you decided to leave for a summer. I want you to achieve your goals and get everything you ever wished for, so I will support you every step of the way."

I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you." I buried my head in his chest and cried for a few minutes.

"Queenie?"

I looked up at him. "Yes, Sherlock?"

"Why don't we head back to mine and go to sleep, OK?"

"Sounds like a plan, Stan."

"What?"

"I heard it on a TV show. Let's go."

I grabbed my bag and called out to Finn. "Thanks for your hospitality, Finnegan!"

We walked out together holding hands, my head on his shoulder. "Let's never fight again, K babe?"

"Couldn't agree more, Queenie." He kissed my forehead and carried on walking.

Finn POV

I smiled as Sierra and Logan walked out together, when someone else walked into the living room. "What was all that noise?"

"Just a lovers quarrel, mate." Colin nodded sleepily, yawned and retreated back to his room.