Chapter 5

Fast forward to their wedding day....

The big wooden oak doors opened as the bride walked down the (f/c) carpet to reach the wedding arch. While she walks down the aisle, she held a bouque of fresh white and black roses. The white was the bride's favourite roses and the black ones are the groom's.

The guests attention was all on the bride as she gracefully walk down the aisle, trying not to trip at the (f/c) carpet with her heels. The decorations are perfect, just like what (y/n) had imagined it to be.
It was simple decorations, nothing boozy or extraordinary.

The bride wanted it simple but elegant. Her wedding gown consists of white silky fabric. It was shaped like a ball-gown, behind her was a train of her wedding dress. The top of her dress was the same fabric and has white lace to cover almost all of her neck.

Her wedding gown gave her a scoop neck and long sleeves that was the same lace used.

(yes, i suck at defining. Just...just look at this picture :<)

just look at this picture :<)

Her gown was quite simple. Yet, her appearance made it look more elegant. She glance at her male best friend, Joshua as he smiled at her.

The groom noticed the two of them glancing their way as he gave Joshua an unpleasant expression. The groom glance at his father, his father nod as a way of having a conversation.

(y/n)'s parents looked at their beautiful daughter as she passed by them. She reached the aisle as leo took her hand, helping her at the little staircase.

They faced each other and a smile occur in (y/n)'s face, she couldn't believe it. It was finally happening, the day where she and leo would finally get married and have a happy ending. The bride and the groom faced the priest as the priest started speaking.

After a lot of speech, one of the most important part that made (y/n)'s heart skip a beat was now to come. (y/n) and leo faced each other "Leo, will you take (y/n), here present, for your lawful wedded wife?" The priest questioned.

"I do." She smiled brightly as she heard those sweet words from her partner. "And do you, (y/n), would take Leo as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest questioned the same thing as (y/n) looked at Leo's eyes. "I do." She answered. "I, (y/n) take you, Leo for my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit." Leo slid the ring to (y/n)'s finger and did the same to Leo's. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced, Leo leaned toward's (y/n) and gave her a passionate kiss.

The guests applaud for the newly weds. (y/n) looked at her parents and from the looks of it, they weren't exactly happy about their wedding. (y/n) frowned, she thought that something was up. Her husband noticed her frowning and made her look at him.

"Are you alri--"

"You shouldn't have married him!"

How's the story so far? I hope you guys like it. I'm not very good at making wedding scenes, in fact, this is my first time making one. I hope you guys forgive me in the errors of this scene. Thank you.