Chapter 10

My heart froze. I didn't move an inch and just went speechless. "I must say, you did a good job on shutting their mouths. But i believe that would be impossible now since i am not in your demands." He proceeded to talk, i turned to look at him and spoke "S-simon! What a surprise!" I acted dumb.

He has his arms crossed and was looking at me as stoic as ever. "L-look, Simon, i just wanted to meet up with a friend. I miss them very dearly, and i promise that i would never cheat on Leo." I explained and a small smile crossed in his lips. "Of course madame. I understand you." He responded, my eyes went a bit wide open since i had never expected him to understand me.

"Y-you do?" I questioned. "Of course. I won't tell sir Leo, i insist." He looked at me as his smirk expand. "Is this some sort of trickery? Cause this isn't funny." I felt dumbfounded and puzzled at the same time, is this even Simon i'm talking too?

He shook his head no. "Of course not madame." He answered back. We heard the door slam open behind me and Simon walked passed me, "Welcome home Sir Leo." Simon greeted, i looked behind me and saw Leo looking at me. "W-welcome home Leo. How was the meeting?" I asked.

"It was quite fine. Boring as usual." He sigh in boredom, "Oh...i see. Let's have supper, the maids prepared a delicious meal for us." I gave him a smile, "Of course." Leo wrapped his hand around my (w/s) waist as i glance at Simon, he had Leo's black blazer and I'm assuming that he's going to put it at the laundry room.

"Something wrong (y/n)?" Leo asked as i look back at him. I shook my head mo for an answer. We had supper quiet as ever, the only sound was heard was the spoons and forks hitting the glass plate. I glamce at Leo and i saw him looking at me with a expression that made me shivered a tad bit.

He was looking at me all maliciously. I bit my lower lip and looked away from him. I proceed eating the plate of food and was getting more uneasy, i glance up at him again and he was still looking at me. I stood up from the chair and he stopped eating, "I-i lost my appetite. I'll be at my room." I excused myself as i walked out of the dining room and walked up stairs and sigh.

Leo's POV
"Simon, her phone." I ordered. Simon gave me her phone as i opened it. I went to her last call and played the audio of their conversation through the phone.

"Hey, its (y/n). Its been so long since we had since each other! I was wondering if you would like to hangout with me."

"(y/n)! I thought I'd never hear from you! Of course i will, i'll be there soon."

I ended the audio and closed the phone. I looked at Simon "Investigate this guy. Find out where he lives and his profile." I demanded, Simon nod "Understood." He went out of the dining hall and i looked back at (y/n)'s phone.

I unlocked it again and clicked the settings. I swiped down and clicked the CCTV tab and looked at her movement. I overheard all her conversation with Joshua and our phone call.

I stood up from the chair and went to her messenger app. I tapped on Joshua's conversation and started typing.

(y/n): hey joshua, i was wondering if you would like to meet up again!

      Joshua: Oh, hey (y/n)! Sure thing. I'd love to meet up again. When would you like to meet up?

(y/n): tomorrow.