Chapter 44

We arrived in front of a lavishing restaurant. In front of us was two golden doors that was opened by two guards outside. There was a red carpet in front of the car door, the bodyguard walked towards the door to open it for me when Leo immediately got out of the driver seat and brushed no, slap away the bodyguards hand away.

I raised my hand and opened my mouth but no words came out as i closed it. I saw Leo talking to him, "Get the hell out of my sight." Leo glared at him. The guard looked offended as he was about to talk back, a hand made the guard back off.

I turned and saw him, it was Dean. He had that cheery smile on as he spoke softly, "Sorry. My brother has quite a temper when it comes to his beloved wife." The guard looked back at Leo in surprise, while Leo was fixing his gray blazer, adjusting it to look more presentable.

Then, Leo finally pulled the car door open and took my hand, pulling me out of the car. He didn't let go and just held on tighter. Dean stepped forward, the guard already running along. Just as Dean was about to reach for my hand, i stumbled back when Leo pulled me behind him.

"Let's go, (y/n)." Leo said in a demanding manner as if i had no other choice. I nod slowly and followed him, his hand still gripping onto mine. I glance at Dean every now and then, thinking if he knew that i knew what was going on. He looked back at me at the corner of his eye and gave me a half smile.

Then, as if he read my mind, he put his index finger, pressing it to his lips. I fully shut my mouth close and gave him a half nod. I turned my attention back in front of me as we reached the table where Mr. and Mrs. Ainsley sat. Mr. Ainsley gave me the shivers, there was a dark aura sorrounding him.

Mr. Ainsley was leaning towards the table, tapping his index finger at the table impatiently with his other elbow resting on the table while he layed half of his head there.

He looked up, his aura becoming a bit lighter. He gave me a smile that tried to persuave me that it was real, but failed miserably. "Come. Sit, sit." He motioned for us to sit down. Dean was already sitting down beside his mother, and i sat down after Leo abruptly went to sit with his father first, making me sit in second as i sat across from Dean with no one by my side.

Mrs. Ainsley looked at me from torso to head. "How are you doing, (y/n)?" Asked aunt Abi. "I'm quite fine, thank you for asking." I gave her a smile, "Well, its nice to meet you again (y/n)." Uncle Leonardo interfered.

I nod my head, "Yes, yes it is." I spoke softly, trying my best to choose words carefully. I picked up a glass of water in front of me, my throat was dry all of a sudden.

"Well Leo, your mother and i had just been thinking," Uncle Leonardo paused for a second, "if you two would have....a baby soon." Uncle Leonardo finally announced, it made me almost spit out the water in my mouth but i gulped it.

I looked at aunt Aisnley and she has the same reaction as i did. She was looking at uncle Leonardo, "We are?!" Aunt Abi leaned backward. Uncle Leonardo cast a glance at aunt Abi, "Yes we are." He said coldly, as if she would role with it.

"No, no they won't." Dean interfered in. Leonardo and Leo both hurl a glare at Dean who seem too immune from their impel. "Yes they will." Leonardo growled, failing miserably on hiding his emotions in. "Well," he looked away from his father to me.

Dean smirked, "Its up to (y/n). Its her decision to make, not us. Silly me," Dean chuckled to himself, "Well, what do you think (y/n)?" Dean asked. Eight eyes suddenly fell onto me, giving me pressure. I gulped. "M-me?" I pointed to myself. I was so occupied in being silent that i forgot that my life is at stake.

"I..." My words vanished, i didn't know what to say nor answer. "Perhaps she hasn't decided yet then" Uncle Leonardo said, adjusting his tie, loosening it a bit. Then, he looked at Dean, "Then there is still a chance that she will." Uncle Leonardo narrowed his gaze at Dean who had the face of a defeated warrior.

"Perhaps she will." Leo chuckle with delight. A small gasp came out. Leo turned to me and held my hand to his delicately, "What?" He tilted his head to the side a little, "You didn't think that i wouldn't want to have a beautiful baby with you?" Leo frowned as he reached for my strand of hair at my side and put it behind my ear as he travelled down to my cheek, caressing it.

I was speechless, i was in pure disbelief. "I..." My words vanished as i opened my mouth again, but this time no sounds nor words came out. I closed my mouth shut again. I looked away from Leo and to aunt Abi and Dean who was looking furious.

I looked back to Leo and backed away to my sit and stood up, putting the strand of hair behind my ear as i clutched onto my black, leather bag. "I-i'll just go to the restroom." I said while i tried not to stutter.

I left in a rush, not even trying to hear Leo's approval. I walked, almost ran away from the table. I was outside the restaurant. I was inside the lobby, i was still in the second floor. I walked back and fourth, trying to put out the oressure away from me.

I heard someone behind me. I looked behind and saw Dean with a worried look on his face. I stopped in front of him, "You okay?" Dean asked with pure concern. "Not really," I bit my bottom lip hard. I looked at him and spoke, "Why are you here?" I asked.

Violet never mentioned that Dean was coming. "Simon made me to. He said that he was too worried for you to be alone with the Ainsley's." Dean answered back and i nod my head. I looked back down and tears began to sting my eyes. Dean took notice of my reaction and stepped forward. "Look, its really up to you (y/n). Its not up to us," he paused for a moment to look at me if he should still proceed talking.

"We can't force you. And i don't want you to have a child with Leo, even if it means i'm going to become an uncle. Even if i want it as much." Dean muttered the last sentence to himself, but i still heard him. I gave him a smile and sobbed, "This is too much Dean. This too sudden. All of it." I spoke softly.

"I don't want this. I'm not ready Dean. I'm scared." My voice cracked at those last two words, "I know you don't. Believe me, i care for you." Dean gave me a hug as his hand circled around my back, trying to comfort me.