Chapter 18

(Y/n)'s POV
I was inside my room as i try to tend my own bruises by Leo's doing. I couldn't stop crying, i was even more helpless. He locked the door and trapped me inside here, leaving me suffer for he told me that this was his "punishment" for me disobeying.

But i already got used to his punishment. And i'll never obey to him, he's twisted to his guts. I can't believe that I'm still not in my grave and still suffering from this hell. I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard someone unlocking the door.

I was terrified as i kept my eyes locked on the door, it was Simon who entered. He had been really nice to me now, unlike years before where he was cold as ice. I sigh in relief. He hurried his way beside me "Are you alright miss (y/n)?" He asked.

I told him everything. Leo doesn't know that Simon had been tending my wounds and keeping an eye on me. He was always the one who i could cry on the shoulder, he would often make me feel much better.

"Miss (y/n)..."

"Yeah?"

"My best advice for you is...well, not to be rude but, i think its best for you to have a divorce with sir Leo."

He stated. My eyes went wide open as i looked away from him and felt guilt. I flinch a little as i felt a bit of pain on the bruise that he was tending. I looked back at him and his eyes were occupied on the bruise as he try his best to not make me feel any pain.

"Thats what i long desired for. But i just can't get the courage, its just--" "fear?" He looked up at me, i sigh. I lowered my head and nod. "If you don't tell Sir Leo, you might as well suffer." He said truthfully, "Well, thats the result if i don't." I answered.

I stared as he tend my wunds carefully, and skillfully. "Simon..."

"Yes Miss (y/n)?"

"Thank you."