Chapter 7

4 years later...

(Y/n)'s POV
I woke up from the sound of Leo's voice. I didn't move and just stayed still. "G-good morning..." I greeted, i still didn't move from the bed. He suddenly grab my wrist and pulled me out of bed roughly. "Didn't i say to wake up?" He scowled at me. I gulped and started shaking, "i-i'm sorry..." I whispered under my breath.

"Breakfast is made. Head downstairs after you finish getting ready." He announced, he head towards the door and left to go downstairs. I sigh in relief and wiped my tears away. Ever since i married this man, it has been nothing but a living hell for me.

He wouldn't let me go out with my friends without his permission, he wouldn't let me go anywhere else without him standing by my side.

He took every gadgets i have to stop me from socializing with my friends and family, and even accused me of cheating on him. Whenever he setup's a meeting at our mansion, i would always be locked up in the bedroom, being guarded by simon as always.

I'm starting to think that he's hiding something from me, i kept hearing those so called "party poppers", but I'm starting to think that they're gunshots. But thats not entirely all the reasons that i feel like I'm living in hell, he hurts me whenever i disobey, and taunts me that he would kill my friends in one snap.

I feel so hopeless and depressed. My fear towards him had only grew and i never had the courage to tell him that i wanted a divorce, i want it so badly to end my suffering. I sob at thought of it all. I was already dressed in my simple (f/c) knee length dress, i also paired it with (f/c) doll shoes.

I went to the king sized bed, where me and Leo slept and moved away my white pillow. My heart skipped a beat, my brain started overflowing of frustration and nervousness. I started touching the pillow and looking from the blankets to underneath the covers of the bed, but my phone was not found.

I had kept a phone that i bought secretly for me to connect back to my family and friends, but now its gone. I gave up searching and went towards the door, every step that i take made me more nerve-racking. I opened the door and went downstairs with a deathlike pallor face.

I was halfway through the staircase and saw him in the middle of the table with a stoic expression as ever as he gazed his cold eyes to me. I gulped and proceed walking down the stairs and sat across from him.

The maid served us some tea and omelette. Me and Leo started eating quietly and my heart started beating normally, maybe he didn't know after all. I started acknowledging the food that i was eating and felt calm again.

I felt Leo's eyes watching me as i took a bite of my omelet. The sound of the knife hitting the glass plate stopped. I looked up at Leo and he was looking at me dead in the eyes, he lets go of the fork and knife and chuckle darkly.

This made me tense as i stopped eating too. "(y/n) didn't i say no gadgets allowed?" He arched his brows, my heart started beating fast again, like it was a bird trying to set free from its cage. "W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"Don't act dumb on me now..." He hissed. He slid his arm in his black coat and took out the phone that i was using. He looked at it and a malicious smirk appeared in his face as he looked back at me and coldly crushed my phone with his strong bare hands.

I felt tears forming in my eyes as i stood up and slam my hands on the table. "I have enough of you! I hate you!" I yelled in tantrum. "I-i just want to live with a normal husband, how did i ever deserved this?!" I cried, i looked in his eyes and gripped my hands. "Aunt Abi was right. I shouldn't have married you!" I bursted out.

He stood up with anger filled in his eyes and went towards me and slapped me hard in the face. My head turned the other way and felt blood dripping down my cheek. I looked back at him and scowled, "If i ever died, I'd refuse satan's invitation again." I spat at him and walked out of the dining hall and went upstairs at my bedroom and locked myself inside.