as they left

In the VK's old hang out area, 3 other kids stood in there

kids stood in there. Faces contoured with anger.

"How could they!" A girl with long black hair tied back in a pony tail, pointed features with a dark green leather jacket draped over her shoulders groaned.

"They didn't even look back" another girl with wavy brown hair that reached her shoulders, puppy like features dressed in a black and brown leather dress whined.

"Rotten to the core my ass" A boy with blonde-brown hair, blue eyes and in a maroon jacket and pants chucked his bitten apple at the phrase that was painted on the wall.

The three a stayed in the places.

Grant sat in his seat with his elbows rested on his knees.

Scarlett sitting on Carlos' old bed, her saddened face hidden behind he brown locks.

While Sana who stared at the spray paint of all 7 of the VK's.

Silence engulfed the three kids who were left behind of their own friends.

"Why?" Scarlett broke it first.

"What do you mean Scar?" Grant asked the girl.

"Why did only they get chosen? Were the rest of us not good enough?" She said in a voice of sadness.

"That's just it Scar....its 's because their parents are the most evil villains out there, while our parents are the sloppy seconds" Sana said truthfully cause it was.

When people were asked who were the most powerful villains it was always Maleficent, Evil Queen, Jafar and Cruella.

And then it was their parents along with the pirate gangs parents.

"The 'king' only wanted to give chances to the most powerful" Sana finished.

"Probably because if they could contain them, they could contain the rest" Grant sighed.

"I hate this" Scarlett whispered.

Just then there was a knock at their hangout entrance.

The three all stared at it. Sana being the one to walk over and open it up only to be met with three people they didn't expect to see.

When spotting their 'guest' Scarlett and Grant immediately got up and stood behind Sana.

"Gil, Harry, Uma what may be the problem to see you three taint us with your presense" Sana asked in a snarky voice.

"Well I heard you three were just dumped by your little teammates? Rotten to the core?" Uma said with a teasing voice making the three VK's annoyed.

Scarlett let out a growl...a literal growl as her eyes glowed a yellow.

"Shut it fish" She growled and Uma didn't hide her distaste for that nickname.

"Anyway what do you want? Quit with the teasing before Scar here gets seafood for dinner" Sana sighs.

"Im here to give you guys a offer" Uma says and the three kids looked with interest.

"And what may that be?" Grant asked.

"Refuge in our crew in exchange your will to take revenge" Harry said as he stepped forward and looked at the younger boy before Sana stopped him from getting any closer.

"Is this true Uma?" Sana turned to Harry and Gils 'captain.'

"Yes, we want to take revenge on those little traitors for leaving without looking back. You want revenge for being left behind. If we come together, we can being them down easily" Uma tells her plan and the VK's look at each other.

"So, what do you say?" Uma places her hand out to Sana.

Sana looks at the two younger ones, before looking at the painting on the wall of their crew.

"What? Still miss them?" Harry taunts the girl but was stopped by his captain.

Sana then turns back to Uma, about to take her hand until Scarlett stops her.

"On one condition" Scarlett interrupts  and Uma sighs.

"What little lion?"

"You and Sana are captains together" She crosses her arms and Grant joins her. Uma thinks for a second.

"Fine" She groans and Sana shakes her hand.

Sana knew that Uma knew that without Sana, Grant and Scarlett would never listen to her.

"Thats a deal Uma, keep to your word"

"Don't worry Sana, unlike those traitor friends of yours, I keep my promises"