battle of the VK's

×××××××

×××××××

"Goochie Goochi coo" Harry teased the tied up king. Ben looked at the pirate with a weirded out face.

Harry walked around the pole Ben was tied to before laughing and going to hook him when Sana walked in.

"Enough Harry" She sighed, pulling him back and sitting down beside Uma who was sat in front of Ben.

"You said I could hook him!" Harry whined like a child which made Sana giggle. Sana looked at Uma.

"Why you looking at me?" Uma asked in a sassy voice.

"He's your boyfriend" Uma says with a laugh when she notices Sana's cheek turn pink.

"At noon Harry, I said at noon" Sana told the whiny Pirate.

"We don't want damaged goods" Uma stated.

Harry stalked towards Ben and dropped his necklace watch in front of Ben's face.

"20 minutes" Harry said.

"That says 11:30" Ben states.
"You better hope your girlfriend comes through" Uma said.

"She's not my girlfriend anymore" Ben answered. Sana and Uma looked at each other with intrigued looks.

"Give us some time alone Harry" Uma says and Harry gets up and goes to Ben.

"19 more minutes"

"Harry" Sana says looking at him and Harry groans before walking off to Grant.

"I get that you don't deserve this" Ben said with pity.

The two girls scoff.

"This island is a prison thanks to your father!" Uma hisses.

"And don't pretend to look out for me...cause no one is looking out for me" Uma continues before looking at Sana.

"You can deal with him, I might turn him into seafood" She says as she walks away.

"So is this your fathers plan?" Ben asked Sana.

"Please, if this was my fathers plan, you'd be dead already" Sana scoffs.

"Doesn't your dad care about this sort of stuff?" Ben asked again.

"The only thing my father cares about is making me into a living weapon"

"Ouch"