cotillion

×××××××

×××××××

×××××××

It was finally night and the cotillion had begun. Princess and Princes were dancing and singing.

The three new VK's had entered. Carlos walked on the boat with Scarlett clinging to his arm.

"You know what? I can't do this" Scarlett tried to turn away but Carlos held her arm tighter and pulled her back.

"Scar...you'll be fine, just come with me" Carlos said.

"Fine" Scarlett groaned as she got dragged by Carlos.

"Good lion" He pats her head.

"Are you sure I don't look weird? I feel weird" Scarlett fiddles with the dress and Carlos sighs, turning to the girl and giving her a warm smile.

"You look fantastic Scar! In fact! You look beautiful!" Carlos said and Scarlett blushes.

"So come on! I've got to show you their chocolate fountains!" Carlos said excitedly and pulls along Scarlett.

"Fountains? Made of chocolate?" Scarlett mumbles.

Then Grant walks in with Patience, his eyes did not leave her the whole time when they walked from her room to the boat.

"Grant, you've been looking at me for 15 minutes straight now" Patience laughs.

"And I got look at you for much longer" Grant smirks and Patience blushes.

"You look beautiful angel" Grant says as he held her hand.

"Thanks, and you yourself look dashing" Patience giggles and Grant laughs.

"Lets go dance!" Patience drags Grant to the dance floor.

Sana walks in too, but she was by herself. She felt lonely, but she wasn't going to keep that from spoiling her night, so she waltzed through the boat.