old friends

×××××××

×××××××

The three Villain's ran through the alleyways, banging onto pipes with sticks on their way to Lady Tremaine's Curl up & Dye.

They all laughed as they stopped in front of her shop noticing that the door was slightly open.

"Weird...It's not 12 yet" Scarlett said as they all walked in to find Dizzy skipping , giggling with some cash in her hand.

"Dizzy!" Scarlett said happily and Dizzy looks up and squeals.

"Scarlett! Are you here to touch up your beautiful brown locks?" Dizzy asks excitedly.

"You know it Diz"

"Scarlett? Grant? Sana?" A familiar voice cut off the happy moment.

The three villains looked up to see the person who was once their friend....who left them behind.

"Mal?" They all whispered.

Mal approached the group only to have them step further away.

"I-I...How are you guys?" Mal didn't know what to say. She hadn't thought of them the whole time during the time at being at Auradon and she's just feeling the guilt now.

"Oh you know, as good as you can be when everyone was constantly reminding us we were the VK's left overs" Sana snarls taking Mal back by surprise.

"Sana....You know I didn't mean to-" Mal tries to explain but Grant scoffed.

"Please Mal, don't try and apologise" He said in an annoyed tone.

"We don't need your pity" He continued.

"Guys please listen to me, I didn't mean to leave you guys behind, I was going to ask for you guys to come" Mal said and Scarlett sighed.

"When? Huh Mal? When!" Scarlett asked angrily, her eyes turning yellow.

Grant gripped the girls forearm and brought her closer to him, he knew she was still bent over Mal breaking her promise.

"Scarlett, you know I would have come back. I promised y-"

"That's right Mal! You promised her you'd come back but you never did. You forgot about us Mal didn't you? Evie and Jay forgot us too didn't they? Carlos forgot about Scarlett and is moving on?" Sana stated and when she didn't answer. They got their answer.