wrestle & regret

×××××××

×××××××

Sana sat beside Harry, Scarlett and Grant with Gil while Uma served a Customer, snapping at them.

"I'm back!" Mal's sing song voice filled the room.

"Loser, party of one. Right this way" Uma said in a snarky tone, leading Mal to a single table.

Scarlett, Grant and Sana watched as the two bickered back and forward with each other.

Just then Uma called Sana over to the table. Sana smirked and sat down where Uma once sat and gave Mal a challenging look.

"If you win Mal, Ben is free to go" Sana says already knowing what the plan was.

Mal gripped Sana's hand.

"Don't you want to know what i get if I win?" Sana said in a baby voice.

"Still dreaming"

Then the arm wrestle started. Mal's eyes glowing while Sana's owl necklace glowed too.

"You know your princess act was so disgusting Mal" Sana said. "You can stick a tiara on a villain but your still a villain"

"And you know you can slap on a pirate hat and hang with Uma but you'll–" Mal's next words took Sana off guard.

"You'll still be a sister to me"

Sana's hand dropped a bit making Harry, Uma, Scarlett and Grant worry a bit but she regained herself.

"Save your apologies for when your begging for your life" Sana hissed.

"If I win...you bring me the wand" Sana revealed what she gets and Mal immediately lost focus giving Sana the chance to slam her hand down on the table, which she did.

Everyone except Sana and Mal cheered.

Sana looked down at Mal's pitiful state.

"This is what happens when Villains tries to get happy endings Mal" Sana whispered before she walked off to Harry who picked her up and spun her around.

"Now if you want beasty boy, bring the want to my ship tomorrow at 12:00 noon sharp....oh an if you blab kiss your baby goodbye" Uma stated and Mal walked out frustrated.

"You did great Sana" Uma said as she approached her and gave her a High five.

"Her face was so pitiful" Harry stated.

Everyone cheered. Failing to notice a certain brunette haired girl escape from the crowd.

————————

Evie and Mal who were in the hideout heard the sound of the entrance opening and footsteps climbing up the stairs.

"Whose that?" Mal asked when she looked down and didn't see the boys.