auradon

×××××××

×××××××

All of them ran through the tunnel and to the Auradon limo. Carlos made sure Lonnie, Evie, Patience and Grant got in the car before he hopped in with Scarlett.

Jay then came running out and chucking Sana in the car and hopping in the front seat.

Soon Mal and Ben hopped in.

"You guys are insane!" Sana yelled as she sat down next to Grant.

"No, your punches are! I think I've got bruises" Jay says as he clutches his back and starts to drive off.

"You could of just said so instead of carrying me around like a baby" Scarlett stares at Carlos with a pointed look.

"How was I when you were trying to feed me to the sharks!" Carlos yelped.

"Touché" Scarlett sighs.

"I'm sorry that things didn't go as planned" Ben says to Mal.

"I-I mean as long as you're safe" Mal answers.

"At least I got to see the isle. They're my people too...Uma let me see that" Ben said.

"Ben. Uma captured you" Mal said with a 'are you serious' face.

"Shes an angry girl with an evil plan. You weren't that different when you came Mal" Ben says and Mal looked offended.

You can mock and insult Mal but comparing her to Uma was low.

The car went dead silent.

"Okay now THEY have some serious problems" Scarlett whispered to Patience who was sat beside her.

"Tell me about it" Patience whispered back. Carlos nudged Scarlett.

"Awkward~" Dude said out loud and Carlos covered his mouth.

It was awkward the whole ride through and the VK's hardly saud a thing to each other. When they went over the bridge, Scarlett, Sana and Grant didn't hide their amazement.

Carlos smiled down at Scarlett who gasped and looked out the window with a bright smile.

Grant let out a 'woah' and looked around.

While Sana gave a smile and watched the bright yellow bridge form.

"

The Forgotten Friends 》 Descendants 2 ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara