Chapter 18: Karma

❀Azalea❀

❀Azalea❀

"Grey," I groan.

"Shut up," He responds and I scoff.

"You're heavy," I wheeze, trying to wiggle my body that is one hundred percent under his.

"You're fine," he mumbles and I let out another sound of frustration.

"You don't know how I feel."

He's not the one with someone as heavy as him on top of him. What? Whatever.

"Why are you the one on top of me? You're heavier," I complain. He gives one mischievous chuckle.

"I'd rather be the top," he grumbles amusedly. The top of what? That doesn't make sense. Is this man sleep talking?

"Well I don't like being the bottom," I whine and he raises off me. He props himself up on his elbows and looks down at me.

"You're so fucking oblivious," he shakes his head, rolling off me. Finally.

"Oh thank you Jesus!" I take a deep breath.

"I can breathe!" I arch my back up, stretching and breathing.

"Dramatic ass," he walks into the bathroom.

"Sugar," I get up, walking into the bathroom behind him, "one of these times, my ribs are going to collapse."

I pick up my toothbrush and follow him in brushing my teeth.

It doesn't matter whichever position we fall asleep in, he ends up directly on top of me.

To my surprise, he doesn't say anything about me calling him Sugar.

Is he warming up to it?

"You like being called Sugar, don't you?" I tease, placing my toothbrush back after finishing.

He does the same and gives me a side-eyed scowl.

He grips my chin harshly and he kisses me.

My body temperature raises a good ten degrees and my right leg starts wiggling.

He pulls away.

"You like it when I kiss you, don't you?" He teases the same way I did to him and I'm left blubbering.

"I think both of our questions are rhetorical," I lower my voice up at him. His lip curls up into a smirk.

His hand slides to right above my hipbone. He gently squeezes it and I jerk, a squeal leaving my lips.

He covers the last half of the squeal with his lips. His arm goes under my butt and he scoops me up.

He deepens the kiss and I pull away in shock. Woah baby.