Chapter 34: Baby

ϟ Grey ϟ

ϟ Grey ϟ

I open my eyes groggily and stretch my bent legs. My feet hang off the end of the bed laying on Azalea but I'm not going to stop, obviously.

I wrap my arms around her small waist and connect my hands together underneath her. I squeeze the shit out of her.

"Grey," she groans tiredly and I chuckle leaning down to kiss her collarbone.

I push my weight off her and stand from the bed. Cracking my back and my neck, I mosey into the bathroom.

Lilah says I'm not allowed to say 'pee' or 'piss' and that the only acceptable word is 'tinkle.' So I fucking tinkle.

I'm flushing when she waltzes into the room. It amazes me how a minute ago she was asleep and now she's up and looking like she's been up for hours.

Bear follows her into the bathroom like she's mother goose. She turns and looks at my bare chest. Then she looks at my boxers.

"Want something this early?" I grab my toothbrush, sending her a single glance.

"Excuse me, that's inappropriate behavior," she points at me, grabbing her toothbrush. I start brushing my teeth as she's just getting hers ready. She wiggles her hips unknowingly and I roll my eyes at her obliviousness to how much of a tease she is.

We both finish up and she turns to me. Just by the look on her face, I can tell some crazy shit is about to come out of her mouth.

"What would you do if suddenly, I became nocturnal like an owl?"

I stare down at her. How the fuck do I answer questions like these.

I know better than to question where the fuck she came up with this scenario because there wouldn't be an answer. She's just her she's fucking weird and in her own little world.

Her mind is constantly running a thousand miles a minute.

"I'd make sure you got back on track," I say my answer in a slight question form.

"Okay, thank you," she smiles and walks out of the bathroom. I shave the slight scruff on my face and putting the stuff away, I catch sight of her toes just outside the doorway to the left.

She's gonna try to scare me. Again.

I wipe my face, turn the light off, and start walking out.

"Boo!" She jumps at me and clings to my side.

"Did I get you?" She questions.

"You got me," I lean down, kissing the top of her head.

"Freak yeah, I knew I got you."

She climbs up on the bed and stands in front of me. She walks around on the bed.