Chapter 40: Christmas

❀Azalea❀

❀Azalea❀

December twenty-fifth. It's motherfreaking Christmas.

And I'm ashamed of myself for still being in bed at the moment.

The shower in the bathroom turns off. I rub on Bear's belly who sits next to me, rolled over onto his back.

I'd been up for hours. Since about six. I already showered and did everything I needed to. Then I had laid back down with Grey because I needed a cuddle buddy.

I didn't even want to let him go this morning when he woke up. The little smile he had on his face when I wouldn't let him go was a sign that he liked that. He seems happy today and that makes me happy.

What also makes me happy is how juicy he looks. Oh yeah.

The bathroom door opens and I hear Grey's footsteps as he walks out. I sit up slowly and admire him. His arms are raised as he dries his hair with a towel roughly. His joggers hang low on his hips and I narrow my eyes at the defined top of a 'v' just above the waist of his pants. His long sleeve shirt covers the rest of what I want to see.

He lowers the towel and tosses it into the hamper near the door. He raises his dark eyes to me and a slow smile pulls at his lips. He begins walking over to me and I raise my arms for him.

He leans into me and I hug him tightly. Sitting on the bed, he pulls me onto his lap gently. Bear lets out a soft whine.

"I know you're lookin' hard at my goodies," he uses the same term I use and my heart flutters.

I nod softly against him.

I pull away from the hug and place a long kiss on his lips.

"Merry Christmas," he pulls away, pecking my lips one more time. I smile.

"Merry Christmas you filthy animal."

"You gotta always be so mean to me?" he shakes his head but I know he's teasing.

"I'm never mean to you."

His eyes suddenly take on a certain look. I know that look. I've seen it too many times by now. His hands trail lower on my waist and he pulls my body closer to his.

"You hornish little buttnugge-" he cuts me off.

"Are you gonna give me my present now or later?" he leans down to me, uttering lowly.