Chapter 31: Party

❀Azalea❀

❀Azalea❀

This isn't a good thing for me. It's really not.

"Why are you not confident about kicking their butts?" Abby laughs as we walk into the laser tag place.

Oaklee's idea and since I've never been, I made Grey come. I've never seen someone so unhappy to be somewhere in my life.

"Before I tell you the reason, do you have any drugs with you?"

She looks at me like I'm mental.

"No," she drawls out.

"Okay good. They're feds. Not fed-ex workers, they're like FBI level feds," I explain, watching as Theo and Lincoln get out of Linc's black Tahoe.

"Are you kidding?" she asks, her eyes a bit widened.

I know she probably doesn't believe me. I did make up the whole story about Grey being an actual crackhead with eight kids.

"No, I'm not kidding this time," I shake my head.

"All of them?" she whispers looking around at them.

"Yep," I put my hand on Grey's butt, which doesn't even make shock him at all, "this one."

I point to Oaklee who is flexing his arms at Grey for some reason, "that one."

"All of them."

"Let's beat some ass," Oaklee seems really into it, opening the door to the place with his foot.

"C'mon," Grey grips a belt loop on the side of my shorts, pulling me with him. I grip onto Abby's arm, pulling her too.

"You ready to get whooped by me and Abby? Huh? You're gonna get beat," I bump my body into him threateningly, a scare tactic I learned from a CIA video made by someone who's never been in the CIA.

"There aren't teams," he answers. I guess we're playing the 'every-man-for-himself' way.

"Well, me and Abby are underdogs so we're a team."

"Sanfred's held a gun three times," he rolls his eyes.

"Then he can be on our team too," I shrug. After paying for everyone, a lady hands us the vest things we have to wear.

"Dumb as shit," Grey grumbles as he puts his vest on. Then she gives everyone a headband. Grey looks at it and hands it back to her.