A Normal Day...

I kind of forgot Escanor while writing this, so please don't ask further questions ;-;

Elizabeth's POV~

It was like any other day. Wake up, untie Sir Meliodas, get dressed, eat breakfast etc.
Of course, i had to work too. Sir Meliodas had chosen quite the spot. It was flowing in with customers and we were quickly running out of supplies. Lady Merlin and Sir King were nowhere to be seen, so Sir Gowther and Sir Meliodas were gonna go to town to get new supplies.
"W-Wait!" I said "I'll come with you!" I diden't want Sir Meliodas to leave. "Sorry, won't do" he said "There are lots of customers today, so we need all of our waitresses to be on duty!"
I coulden't help but be disappointed. "Don't worry! You'll have Diane to keep you company and make your job easier!"
I nodded.
He sneaked up behind me and sqeezed my boobs "Relax! I'll be back before you know it!"
Hawk came running and literally shoved him out the front door. "There we go!" He said. He looked at me with a confident smile. "Come on, Elizabeth! This tavern needs us!"
"Right!" I said and went back to work.

A couple of minutes later, Diane came up to me and said "Hey Elizabeth! I'm running out of the pills that keep me small, so i need to visit Merlin to get some more!"
So that's why Lady Merlin weren't here, though I still had no idea where Sir King was.
"I promise i'll hurry!"
I nodded, and she rushed out the front door.
Now it was only me, Hawk and Sir Ban. "Ey Princess" Ban said "Can you grab some ale mugs from the storage room?" To which i answered "Of course!"
I went into the storage room, and looked around. "Where are the ale mugs... There they are!" I reached out to grab the ale mugs, when someone very quitely opened the door.
I tilted my head to see who was there, but no one was there. Only a half opened door. I turned my whole body towards the door, but before i could say anything, a man layed his hand over my mouth from behind.